Kknd Is A Douch Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanz™ posted on Jul 21 2005 at 02:28 PM said:
And he is also right to question why Mods ban people that insult them, but don't often ban those that insult other people.
We're not perfect - kknd decided that the attack was unprovoked and generally shitty so he took action, but if we're not the ones being attacked we aren't always around to deal with it. You could report posts to the mods if you don't like them, and they'll be sorted a lot faster.

As for random insults... well, we do deal with people who flame a lot, but the odd bit of viciousness is tolerated in certain circumstances. For example, this thread is pretty unwarranted, and we don't appreciate big deals being made out of stuff that could be kept to PM, especially when it's a lie.

As for vimacs, there were complaints made about him and as far as I know he doesn't do that whole 'search google' any more but if he does let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
For example, this thread is pretty unwarranted, and we don't appreciate big deals being made out of stuff that could be kept to PM, especially when it's a lie.
It's a bit unfair to call this post a lie considering it obviously seemed true to him (what KW said).
"A lie is a statement made by someone who believes or suspects it to be false" Wikipedia.

Yeah, as far as I know Vimacs has been as smooth as butter recently.

synkro posted on Jul 21 2005 at 11:47 AM said:
NO! I KNOW THE TRUTH! RICO IS A NAZI AND ABUSES HIS ADMIN POWERS! NOW HE FORCED KKND_CF TO BECOME AN ADMIN NAZI, TOO! WE HAVE TO STOP BOTH OF THEM BEFORE THEY GET A SEX CHANGE IN BUMSTOWN, IDAHO. WE MUST HUNT DOWN THOSE EVIL DOERS!

THIS REPLY HAS BEEN EDITED! THIS PROVES BOTH OF THEM AS NAZIS!

DerStadtNoNazi.jpg

Attachments

• DerStadtNoNazi.jpg
    DerStadtNoNazi.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 180
kknd_cf posted on Jul 21 2005 at 04:42 PM said:
Has pea given you pemission to hotlink of his site?

jesus christ, of all the frickin problems, you gotta pick on me for my avatar, fucking crybaby piece of shit. I will change it.

Why ban him he said he would change it. If someone called me a fucking crybaby piece of shit I couldn't give a stuff. kknd_cf must be quite a sensitive person.

rabbits with hats posted on Jul 21 2005 at 08:23 PM said:
Why ban him he said he would change it. If someone called me a fucking crybaby piece of shit I couldn't give a stuff. kknd_cf must be quite a sensitive person.

so, he is sensitive. It wasn't a ban, just a suspension. He'll be back in 5 (now only 4, i guess) days.

Ah, just make a new forum:

_____ is a douchebag!

Then we can all post all day long about people pissing us off.

Let me start the list..

Tony Blair is a douchbag
George Bush ...
Bill Gates ...
Rico ;)
... NO CARRIER

Just wasted my last few us dollars reading this. Sitting in an internet hut in deepest darkest Africa...(!)

Glad to see the quality of the debate has improved while I've been away, keep improving cos I'll be back next month!

It was meant to be patronising, you only really echoed the spirit of what I had said a few posts back.

Sowy!

Actually, the only part of his post that agreed with yours was the conclusion. The rest of it was trying to say something else. Balanced arguments can be confusing, I know. ;)

phoda posted on Jul 21 2005 at 08:15 PM said:
This whole thing is so gay.

Edit: Post #69 in this topic. Whohoo!
I hope that doesn't mean you are getting some sort of depraved sexual satisfaction out of this. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back