Kknd Is A Douch Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel posted on Jul 21 2005 at 02:23 PM said:
i didn't know thats what went on. All i was told was that KW got a pm frol Kknd, crying about his avatar. So KW immediately told him it was giong to be changed, and it was. I knew he said something, how stupid it is crying over an avatar, but I didn't know he like personally attacked the guy.

Do you know that's what happened for sure, or are you only getting one side of a story?

Don't you think it would have been better to use the forum to ask the question instead of auto slander?

Before you answer, there are ways to track what really went on you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Klown posted on Jul 20 2005 at 08:45 PM said:
Shut the fuck up.

this is a personal attack against me, please ban.

And also, that KW just told me, why can a bunch of different people insult and "attack" Magus86 but nobody gets banned, or why can Vimacs tell people to "shut the fuck up and die" and other witty comments, yet he doesn't get banned?

WarmFluffyUK posted on Jul 21 2005 at 01:29 PM said:
Angel posted on Jul 21 2005 at 02:23 PM said:
i didn't know thats what went on.  All i was told was that KW got a pm frol Kknd, crying about his avatar.  So KW immediately told him it was giong to be changed, and it was.  I knew he said something, how stupid it is crying over an avatar, but I didn't know he like personally attacked the guy.

Do you know that's what happened for sure, or are you only getting one side of a story?

Don't you think it would have been better to use the forum to ask the question instead of auto slander?

Before you answer, there are ways to track what really went on you know.

Here is what I know is absolutely true. He got a pm from Kknd, about the avatar. Right after KW called me over and showed it to me and I told him, i didn't think it was a big deal but change it anyway and i told him to change it to that stupid bruce wayne thing. What i didn't know is that he pm'd him back with those comments. All that i was told was that a reply was sent about what the hell is the big deal about the avatar and why are you crying over it.

But after reading Rico's response, i can see KW doing that, so i'm not going to argue with it. He takes shit way to serious, but then again, I do see a point, read above post from me.

If your going to ban KW for telling someone he's a fing crybaby piece of shit, then you need to ban everyone that attacks people like that, which would mean no more Vimacs.

you miss the point totally mr angel.

kickin wing was temp banned as he insulted a mod, not a good idea on any forum.

so just grow up and get over it, i'm sure your boyfriend will be fine

HURRR

handbags6xe.jpg

spray posted on Jul 21 2005 at 02:43 PM said:

HURRR

He just said that.
He was just complaining about the fact that you (the people here - generally) seemed to have been very harsh to KW for no reason. He didn't realise that KW insulted anybody at the time that he posted this topic.
He also thinks that it is unfair that people have insulted him for trying to stand up for his friend (as he didn't know what his friend had actually done to get the ban).
I don't see why he deserves any flames or insults for not having the correct information on why a ban was implemented and complaining about it being unfair.
After all if the ban had been unprovoked (as he had been told by his friend) then it would have been unfair and he would have had every right to complain on the behalf of his friend.

His other point is, had he been kknd_cf or a mod - he would have just been able to ban the person for insulting him for no apparent reason...
As it is the power that they (the mods) are getting is sometimes just being used to quiet people that displease them and is not being used in the same way against people that flame other people on the board (who aren't moderators) and this isn't right.

Hanz™ posted on Jul 21 2005 at 03:14 PM said:
spray posted on Jul 21 2005 at 02:43 PM said:

HURRR

He just said that.
He was just complaining about the fact that you seemed to have been very harsh to KW for no reason. He didn't realise that KW insulted anybody.
He also thinks that it is unfair that people have insulted him for trying to stand up for his friend (as he didn't know what his friend had actually done to get the ban).
I don't see why he deserves any flames or insults for not having the correct information on why a ban was implemented and complaining about it being unfair.

His other point is, had he been kknd_cf or a mod - he would have just been able to ban the person for insulting him for no apparent reason...

If you read my previous post:

I ask the question to you instead, this time lets word it differently:

Do you think someone who starts a thread that imediately insults someone is going to have a happy result. Do you not think that the thread whould have been asking the question "Why?" instead of making a brash slash and slate?

I have every pride in someone sticking up for a friend, but to do it in such a naff manor just isn't poetry in my books.

WarmFluffyUK said:
Yes, but I think that people make rash decisions all the time if they think there has been wrong doing against them or a friend.
So I don't think you should take it the wrong way...

WarmfluffyUK said:
Do you think someone who starts a thread that imediately insults someone is going to have a happy result. Do you not think that the thread whould have been asking the question "Why?" instead of making a brash slash and slate?
As I said above.
I would like to add that if what he believed had been true then he would have had a point on this.
And he is also right to question why Mods ban people that insult them, but don't often ban those that insult other people.

WarmfluffyUK said:
I have every pride in someone sticking up for a friend, but to do it in such a naff manor just isn't poetry in my books.
Well, whoever said that he went about doing this in the right way.
He most obviously didn't.
He should have checked facts before he posted by PMing a mod to find the reason for the ban, rather than just believing his friend.

Well, whoever said that he went about doing this in the right way.
He most obviously didn't.
He should have checked facts before he posted by PMing a mod to find the reason for the ban, rather than just believing his friend.

I think you just got the point of my post, well done :)

This is a job for trooper.

Piccy plz. :D

WarmFluffyUK said:
I think you just got the point of my post, well done
Akkk.
Kill me now.
That was intensely patronising considering how hard I tried to put across my other point of view. <_<

yes i was sticking up for my friend by posting for him. I didn't have the facts straight and I apologize for that, what I won't apologize for though his him getting banned for insulting a mod when there are people on this board getting far worse insults than what KW had said and nothing is done about it.

Hanz™ posted on Jul 21 2005 at 03:34 PM said:
WarmFluffyUK said:
I think you just got the point of my post, well done
Akkk.
Kill me now.
That was intensely patronising considering how hard I tried to put across my other point of view. <_<

It was meant to be patronising, you only really echoed the spirit of what I had said a few posts back.

Sowy!

Thats OK. I didn't think you meant it really.
---
Maybe somebody should close this as the main arguement has been finished really, and it would be annoying if it continued on forever.
Not for me, but for you - I love arguments.

Angel posted on Jul 21 2005 at 09:34 AM said:
Klown posted on Jul 20 2005 at 08:45 PM said:
Shut the fuck up.

this is a personal attack against me, please ban.

And also, that KW just told me, why can a bunch of different people insult and "attack" Magus86 but nobody gets banned, or why can Vimacs tell people to "shut the fuck up and die" and other witty comments, yet he doesn't get banned?

Probably because I don't tell the moderators about it and make a big deal out of it. I don't really care, they can attack me all they want. Most of the time I provoked it anyway(whether it was done purposely or not, usually not), so the moderators probably see it as "he gets what he deserves." As for vimacs, he's a "guru," so that probably has somethin to do with it. Other than that, I can't speak for him... but why exactly is KickinWing complaining about people not getting banned for attacking me? He's been involved in the "attacking" quite often.

And Behold! the puzzle is solved.

and let peace once again reign over gp32x.

:)

NO! I KNOW THE TRUTH! RICO IS A NAZI AND ABUSES HIS ADMIN POWERS! NOW HE FORCED KKND_CF TO BECOME AN ADMIN NAZI, TOO! WE HAVE TO STOP BOTH OF THEM BEFORE THEY GET A SEX CHANGE IN BUMSTOWN, IDAHO. WE MUST HUNT DOWN THOSE EVIL DOERS!

THIS REPLY HAS BEEN EDITED! THIS PROVES BOTH OF THEM AS NAZIS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back