Beta Kde Games

sebt3

homebrew player (P. & C.)
Website
sebt3.openpandora.org
Hi boys,

This is kde games (www).
The package contain all the games.
Because of a bug, only my favorite does have made inside the PXML, but all does have a launch scripts :
seb@pandy:/mnt/utmp/kde-games/scripts$ ls -1
bomber.sh
bovo.sh
granatier.sh
kajongg.sh
kapman.sh
katomic.sh
kbattleship.sh
kblackbox.sh
kblocks.sh
kbounce.sh
kbreakout.sh
kdiamond.sh
kfourinline.sh
kgoldrunner.sh
kigo.sh
killbots.sh
kiriki.sh
kjumpingcube.sh
klines.sh
kmahjongg.sh
kmines.sh
knetwalk.sh
kolf.sh
kollision.sh
konquest.sh
kpat.sh
kreversi.sh
ksame.sh
kshisen.sh
ksirk.sh
ksirkskineditor.sh
kspaceduel.sh
ksquares.sh
ksudoku.sh
ktron.sh
ktuberling.sh
kubrick.sh
lskat.sh
palapeli.sh

This is only using Xrender acceleration and neon optimisation to manage all these svgs. Qt does have GLES acceleration, but I now know what does "experiemental feature" does mean...

The cookie is here (122M)

enjoy

libpnd currently has a bug (I think, didnt't work it hard yet) where >20 apps in a pnd (ie: in the PXML.xml subsections) will explode something.

Coudl easily fix it with a lame hack (much highernumber than 20 ;), but really should switch it to linked lists or something internally.

Will get to it :)

jeff

The PND still doesn't work correctly.
In Minimenu they show up as icon without any name (you can run them though) and in XFCE they don't even show up.

EvilDragon said:
The PND still doesn't work correctly.
In Minimenu they show up as icon without any name (you can run them though) and in XFCE they don't even show up.
Weird, I get the icons on the XFCE desktop (Bad name through) It might be a bug I introduced in the script I use to generate the PXML file.
I haven't realy paid too much attention : Getting kpat to run was somewhat an achievement for me :)
And the PXML included cannot be the final anyway.

I'll fix this some time in the futur as I plan to work on this much more (amarok, plasma-netbook, gwenview, okular, dolphin, ark etc.. are also in the target).
But before, I'll hope someone with will fix my currents problems with pndnotifyd (yes, I could try myself, but my C coding skills are weaker than you think. I'm glad Jeff will have a shot : thanks bro).
And then, I'll be looking about news features in the PND system. But I'm opening a thread in the dev section about this.

It is about time I finalize the zeldas games :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Non-related related type of question....since you were able to build the KDE games might this bring you a step closer to Akkregator? *grin* I know I'm begging but can't help it.

xopher said:
Non-related related type of question....since you were able to build the KDE games might this bring you a step closer to Akkregator? *grin* I know I'm begging but can't help it.
Planned sometime in the futur. In the mean time there is liferea available :)

sebt3 said:
xopher said:
Planned sometime in the futur. In the mean time there is liferea available :)
I know, when you released it I mentioned it before and you had hinted KDE libs might be trouble. I saw this and thought I'd pester you again, I am extremely grateful for your work and all the devs, I can only be a small echo in the distance and help test here and there.

Back