Just Ordered Mine, I Have A Few Q`s


Deserthamster

Still Fresh
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
78
I ordered my GP2X today and i need to know the answer to a few questions.

1) Is it true that console is black"? I heard that only the prototype was same colour as the gp32.

2) does the console come with the latest "stable" firmware that supports 512mb and above SD cards ?

Thanx
DH.
 
I ordered my GP2X today and i need to know the answer to a few questions.

1) Is it true that console is black"? I heard that only the prototype was same colour as the gp32.

2) does the console come with the latest "stable" firmware that supports 512mb and above SD cards ?

Thanx
DH.
​

1.) Yes, it's black.

2.) If you ordered from GP2X.co.uk, yes. I'm pretty sure the other major distributors will update the firmware before sending out too, but I'm not sure.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx,

I`m very happy to hear that I will get the black version. I ordered mine from GP2X.co.uk this morning, so hopefully it will arrive by monday.

Thanx for the info,fishybawb :D
 
Back
Top