Just found this article in the net

But.. so... umm... This isn't a real article but some sort of satire, right? I'm honestly asking, because as obvious as it is for me that this is utter FUD-inducing BS best read as a joke, you never know...

But.. so... umm... This isn't a real article but some sort of satire, right? I'm honestly asking, because as obvious as it is for me that this is utter FUD-inducing BS best read as a joke, you never know...
On the left of it, it has:

Topic:
Internet Idiocy

So I think it's ironic/satire

On the left of it, it has:

Topic:
Internet Idiocy

So I think it's ironic/satire

Sorry, yeah, thanks for pointing it out. This is one of those situations where you are 99% sure it's a joke but then you remember the levels of stupidity humans can achieve and there is that 1% uncertainty stuck like a splinter in your mind (loosely borrowing from Morpheus in "The Matrix").

You absolutely have to read the comments. That's where the pure gold is found - the people who take this article seriously.

Now if I could just find those German sites again that do the same with nazis and hardcore catholics.

Last edited:
I use to be cool using Bonzi Buddy, nowadays my computer doesn't even feature the best hacking software 'Flash' anymore.

Attachments

• bonzi.jpeg
    bonzi.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 141
Back