Brave Girl

W

WhiteBat

This is a photo trip of the results of the Chernobyl nuclear accident. I found this very interesting.
Miles and miles of abandoned cities and towns. They will stay like this for at least 300 years. I cant imagine riding solo at night in this area.
She explains what happened and takes you through this radiation hot spot. Check out her whole site after the read for more pictures and stories etc.

http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/kiddofspeed/chapter1.html

Help I can't stop reading.
I'm on Chapter 40, when does it end?

Edit: For me, it ends on Chapter 41, with the disturbing animal carcasses I don't want to look through.

I've been told it's likely part bullshit by people that know more about that place than I do. Interesting either way really.

Play the game STALKER, it gives you a more close eerie feeling and the pictures are a lot like the places in the game, the atmosphere is nightmarish and kinda makes it one of the best games ever for immersive scariness. Well worth playing if you want to see the place up close.

check out chernobyl heart, it's a free documentary, i'm pretty sure google video has it up. scary shit.

Back