Just A Few Questions About Premium Orders

obiwan22

Hello Everyone

I have been eying in on the pandora ever since the beginning and now is my chance to buy a premium order(please no hate) :eek: just want to help out

However I just have a few simple questions on where to buy and availability etc etc

1. I know for a fact that production has been cut drastically because of the wifi problem on the boards, but if I order a pandora in the next couple weeks, will the premium orders be delayed?

2. Does the pandora have a microphone? (just wanted to know) :p

3. Where is the best place to buy if I live in the USA? I know there are like 3 different types of places you can buy it from. Some website called ithic? some email service? some icontolpad website?? (would like to buy somewhere where I Can buy pandora case also and extra stylus)

Well thats it for now, if I come up with more questions than I will post some.

Thanks

obiwan22 said:
Hello Everyone

I have been eying in on the pandora ever since the beginning and now is my chance to buy a premium order(please no hate) :eek: just want to help out

However I just have a few simple questions on where to buy and availability etc etc

1. I know for a fact that production has been cut drastically because of the wifi problem on the boards, but if I order a pandora in the next couple weeks, will the premium orders be delayed?

2. Does the pandora have a microphone? (just wanted to know) :p

3. Where is the best place to buy if I live in the USA? I know there are like 3 different types of places you can buy it from. Some website called ithic? some email service? some icontolpad website?? (would like to buy somewhere where I Can buy pandora case also and extra stylus)

Well thats it for now, if I come up with more questions than I will post some.

Thanks

my understanding is as follows :

1) it may be, but this is better conformed when ordering.
2) yes, it is on the top right hand side. there is also support for a mic on the headset.
3) seems gbax.com is down. you would be better off emailing the sales address (openpandorasales@gmail.com is the one i have been using). i dont know who ithic are, there is a board member with a shop but i do not know if this is it.

Last edited by a moderator:
mosschops said:
3) seems gbax.com is down. you would be better off emailing the sales address (openpandorasales@gmail.com is the one i have been using). i dont know who ithic are, there is a board member with a shop but i do not know if this is it.
Yes, ithic is Link. :)
Last I heard he still had one, but it may be gone by now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back