Just a few days... (2012-02-18)

Is it me or is this whole production thing going a lot quicker this time? :p

Fantastic news. I'm so happy for all those future Pandorians.

And a big high-five to Mr. Evil and Mrs. Dragon for helping out your son in our hour of need. Thank you.

any chance you can / [RECORD] the first Pandora of the new batch.

i.e.

Finishing the First one.

Packing into a Box.

Labeling (Maybe showing a *hint* of who its going to)

And the final GoodBye as it disappears into the postmans bag.

that would be pretty deadly and the definative, [Yes look lads its happening now]
I'm taking my GoPro HD to shoot video of some of this. Not sure what ED plans to do as his equipment is much more high tech than mine but bigger/bulkier.

yeah rock and roll, i know its not the first batch but still im sure people are still excited and just as much anticipation on the success of the pandora, this occasion is clearly as charged with electircity and excitement as when the first batch even the idea of a pandora was imagined.

cheers lads you are a credit to open source technology.

and a special cheers and thanks to mr. & mrs. EvilDragon.

We have new production, new specs, new software, new power efficiency and new users.

Not an electron in sight!*

*therefore there is a highly positive charge (!)

Everything happens on the weekend!, and production happening this week, top stuff, I'm going to start filling my two sdhc cards, but what with?, idea's!, comment's! :mellow:

Everything happens on the weekend!, and production happening this week, top stuff, I'm going to start filling my two sdhc cards, but what with?, idea's!, comment's! :mellow:

repo most download/highest-rated lists?

I get more and more excited with each passing day.

I love ED's title in the interview "Open Source Handheld Guru"... Pretty appropriate.

A question, I got the preorder confirmation email from order@openpandora.org and it said to reply to the email with any changes to the order, I replied, but received nothing back to confirm that the order has changed. Who was I emailing?

A question, I got the preorder confirmation email from order@openpandora.org and it said to reply to the email with any changes to the order, I replied, but received nothing back to confirm that the order has changed. Who was I emailing?

Me :)

No worries, I'm a bit behind with that, so much much much work to do (and I don't feel so well today, got some headache which makes things even worse).

I'll try to have all these mails replied until Thursday.

You can be sure I'll reply to it before I ship it to you though :)

Looks like it could be Dance of Remembrance? Just a guess tho, I'm no Zelda guru. :p

Hey ED, can we get a pic of the rare handhelds you have? I saw a green GP32, a white/black GP2X, a silver Pandora..... any others?

Some others as well, but as just moved into a new home, a lot of them are boxed ;)

The white / black GP2X is not really rare, I just combined an F200 with an F100 case (which means I also got a black/silver one).

Anyone can do that :)

I also have a custom modded GameBoy with backlight, a double-DPad-Wiz, and some other less rare handhelds (like the Watara Supervision or the GBA Famicom Edition).

Out of curiosity ED i RMA'd my premium Pandora late last year. Any thoughts on when i will be getting it assuming everything goes smoothly on Monday/Tuesday?

Out of curiosity ED i RMA'd my premium Pandora late last year. Any thoughts on when i will be getting it assuming everything goes smoothly on Monday/Tuesday?

Was the PCB broken? Did you send it to me?

Then you should get it shortly after that.

Back