Just a couple problems

Sorry if that sounded like a rant - it just needed to be said
No, that's fine. I just took Grusos information so your are addressing him with your points.

Finally it leads into correct wiki information. That's what counts. ;)

I see a lot of upcoming work for you. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
After PMing ED, he suggested that I run op_test_inputs. It seems my right nub is definitely dead :( However, the left nub is working perfectly according to the test page. The blue icon moves around smoothly at a consistent speed. The numbers show up yellow (which I believe means they're ok) so I don't know what's up with the diagonals :/ Calibration in the applications? It's very strange because no matter what values I change in the Mupen plugin config file, nothing changes the diagonals :(

After PMing ED, he suggested that I run op_test_inputs. It seems my right nub is definitely dead :( However, the left nub is working perfectly according to the test page. The blue icon moves around smoothly at a consistent speed. The numbers show up yellow (which I believe means they're ok) so I don't know what's up with the diagonals :/ Calibration in the applications? It's very strange because no matter what values I change in the Mupen plugin config file, nothing changes the diagonals :(

Is it one of the new or old nubs?

If it's one of the new ones, it might work wiggling it around like hell in all directions and then try to reboot and check if it changed.

After PMing ED, he suggested that I run op_test_inputs. It seems my right nub is definitely dead :(
You have to be sure that the nubs are in joystick mode, they won't work if they're in mouse mode, and it is possible to individually configure them.

It's unlikely that one would be in joystick mode while the other is in mouse mode, but it's best to be sure everything is accounted for before RMAing and wasting everyone's time and money.

After PMing ED, he suggested that I run op_test_inputs. It seems my right nub is definitely dead :(
You have to be sure that the nubs are in joystick mode, they won't work if they're in mouse mode, and it is possible to individually configure them.

It's unlikely that one would be in joystick mode while the other is in mouse mode, but it's best to be sure everything is accounted for before RMAing and wasting everyone's time and money.

They were both in joystick mode. I'll give them both a good wiggle like ED suggested to see if anything happens because they are the new nubs.

Back