June News

OK, found Craigix's post. I hope we don't all start assuming solid dates when there are none, alright guys? ;)

craigix said:
It will probably come down to if we think the software is ready or not, if it has to move to august then it will, we are not in a rush to release it. I should imagine preorders will start about 4 weeks before the release though.
August is apparently a fall-back month, if July doesn't work. With pre-order information about to be available soon, and still almost a full month away from July, it looks like they might make it for a July release. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
javaJake said:
OK, found Craigix's post. I hope we don't all start assuming solid dates when there are none, alright guys? ;)

craigix said:
It will probably come down to if we think the software is ready or not, if it has to move to august then it will, we are not in a rush to release it. I should imagine preorders will start about 4 weeks before the release though.
August is apparently a fall-back month, if July doesn't work. With pre-order information about to be available soon, and still almost a full month away from July, it looks like they might make it for a July release. :)

Im skeptical of what this really means, I havnt seen/heard anything that the sw(linux or gui) is anywhere near being ready.

EvilDragon said:
Orkie said:
Nice to see the wiki getting linked to now :).
Yeah, but the wiki still links to the wrong File Archive :D

There is not (AFAIK) a Pandora file archive yet. If you know of a better site to link to, by all means, fill us in :)

EvilDragon said:
Yeah, but the wiki still links to the wrong File Archive :D
Looks like it is pointing to the right one to me :D.

Back