June News

JerryG20

So far this month the main news is that we have added the most requested feature which was not in the MK0 spec - Bluetooth.

This should mean accessing the internet on the Pandora via your phone is a whole lot easier now.

We will do a blog post with more detail on this and details of the preordering process soon.

Get your wallets ready?

EDIT:
Recently added to June News:

We have decided to link to the alternative Pandora Wiki as it is much more informative.

ohhhh!

couldnt be worse timing for me, my bank card was cloned last week and some fuckers spent £360 on petrol!
apparently i have to wait up to 8 weeks to get it back, aaarggghh.

good news though, by "soon" i suppose they mean within the next month or so but still - at least things are moving along!

Kings said:
Any chance for a video of a complete MK0? Just something to salivate over until we can preorder.
Screw the MK0, I'd actually like to see the MK1 before preordering. I mean, I am laying down $330 for the damn thing, might as well have more to see than some renders and subpar looking dev units. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
CronoTriggerfan said:
Kings said:
Any chance for a video of a complete MK0? Just something to salivate over until we can preorder.
Screw the MK0, I'd actually like to see the MK1 before preordering. I mean, I am laying down $330 for the damn thing, might as well have more to see than some renders and subpar looking dev units. :p

MK1 has yet to be manufactured, so you will probably see one the week of release. On the other hand we already know that MK0 units are working(except for USB phy), so a completed MK0 Pandora video is easier to complete now.

JerryG20 said:
So far this month the main news is that we have added the most requested feature which was not in the MK0 spec - Bluetooth.

This should mean accessing the internet on the Pandora via your phone is a whole lot easier now.

We will do a blog post with more detail on this and details of the preordering process soon.

Get your wallets ready?
Good, now we can use it for blue-jacking!:) If you haven't heard of bluejacking, look it up, it interesting. If you are not using bluetooth on your phone, SHUT IT OFF!

Chris

Kloplop321 said:
Well this is very good news :D

@gibberish
Well that must suck, and that is a LOT of gas :(
With the prices here at the minute, £360 is barely a round trip to the supermarket*

I'm looking forward to the Pandora, and I'm not even buying one. Yet :D

*Slight exaggeration

Don't panic too soon, it will just be confirmation of where you can buy the console and how the process will work, we won't suddenly just drop the preorder page on there.

gibberish said:
ohhhh!

couldnt be worse timing for me, my bank card was cloned last week and some fuckers spent £360 on petrol!
apparently i have to wait up to 8 weeks to get it back, aaarggghh.

good news though, by "soon" i suppose they mean within the next month or so but still - at least things are moving along!
My bank card was cloned last week as well, but the guy only got a $54 domain name before I caught it. I can't stop thinking about how much I might have just dodged there.

By the way, I was told by the company that registered the name that it had something to do with molten123, so if you see anything with that name on it, avoid it.

.Gogeta§§J4BR. said:
craigix said:
Don't panic too soon, it will just be confirmation of where you can buy the console and how the process will work, we won't suddenly just drop the preorder page on there.
great to know :)

and yet sad...
but i guess waiting is ok. i'll make it.

*just keep telling myself that*

If they aren't going to just "drop" the preorder page on us, then how will we ever get it? Are they going to give us a pre-preorder warning or something?

No, no. It sounded like he was saying preorders would start more than a month from now, which means an august release at the earliest. I'm really hoping for that!

IIRC he also said he'd give us about a week's warning before the pre-orders begin. But this could simply be pre-warning info. Like he said -- don't panic :)

Back