Jump To Moon

Hello Kayuz,

Jump to the Moon helped us to understand the audience of the console as well as the support GPH can add to help promoting games on their console.

We provided promotion materials to GPH such as banners to be displayed on FunGP homepage... They've never been used.
I also sugested various simple improvements which could be done to the funGP website to improve the awareness of the app store.

The current situation is:
- As of today, the game has been downloaded only 90 times from funGP ( it has been more popular via the Caanoo's archives website ).
- The game screenshots are displayed in landscape while they should be in portrait. That's not serious!
- The webpage of the game doesn't work properly on OSX browsers, it's actually totally messed up.
- When you google for "Caanoo games", fungp.com doesn't show up in the results ( due to non existant keywords & website description).
- Jump to the Moon is only available on the english version of the shop, it's not available in the Korean store. It doesn't help the game getting known, neither the console getting a big catalog.

At the time Jump to the Moon went out, we were existed about releasing deeper games & ports of our iPhone titles, as commercial releases.

I'm sure you can now understand why we're not excited anymore by the Caanoo. I'm not saying Caou won't release anymore title on the console, but right now, I prefer to focus my time on more promising platforms.

well, plus 1000 downloads on OpenHandlendles, you didn't see that? :huh:
the Caanoo isn't very popular like iphone e co., yes is true, but the community is in expansion and a lot of people who have a Caanoo would like have a game like Jump to Moon... :) the Fungp store is a true fail, <_< at least the english i don't know the korean version ; anyway there are many ways to make popular a game for caanoo, for example the forum, internation or national...
I hope you can return to Caanoo scene :D Caou...

over 400 eurosss!!! :blink:
PLEASE, RETURN caou!! :unsure: :rolleyes:

Hello there!

I have ported Jump to the Moon on android platform, ready to enjoy:
http://caou.org/jumptothemoon/

An iPhone version will follow soon!

And yeah the game has been renamed 'bounce to the moon' as 'jump to the moon' already existed on iPhone.

There are few changes in the gameplay in those new version, also I am checking here the 'temperature' to see if it worth spending time to update the Caanoo version...
Feel free to shout here if you wish to see an update for the Caanoo ;)

An update is always good.
I haven´t downloaded the original as of yet but heard lots about it all around.
Will give a go. And also spread the news of the android version to my android friends.

kayuz said:
yeah, will be cool to see an update of this game :D

It was on the SD card which was included in my caanoo shipment. Very nice casual game :).

Last edited by a moderator:
kouky said:
Really? I didn't knew the game was shipped with the Console.
Why GPH didn't told me about this??

huh that would be really odd. i think it was probably a used caanoo?

oh ... and sure, update the game. a caanoo homebrew revival would be great :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got mine from ebay. It was new and on the SD card was a sticker which said "Caanoo". Not sure if the seller changed things, it was a power seller.

Back