Platform Game

Hi,
hisaki said:
http://queenofbuckets.com/sdl_game_gp2x.zip
I've actually fixed the problem since. There didn't seem to be much interest in the GP2X version, so I forgot to upload it. Maybe that's because I posted this in the Pandora section though :)
Solved ! I hope you don't mind though :unsure:
I haven't tested it on an F200 nor the open2x firmware so I don't know if it'll work. Also, you might want to make the level a bit easier for the small screen (edit level1.xml).
Works fine on my F200 with Open2X DR7, and I'll have a go at that level1.xml file later :)
Bye, Magic Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Magic Sam said:
Solved ! I hope you don't mind though :unsure:

That's ok, I should get back to work on this. I've been mostly toying with audio programming stuff the past week. Maybe I'll work on a little web interface (to make the games with) today.

It might be a bit silly to have a screenshot up there that's Pandora size though. That might actually be a bit of a problem. If someone makes something for Pandora the game might technically run on other devices but be unplayable cause of the screen resolution. It does scroll in both directions, but like with the demo, if you don't know the level it's pretty difficult and frustrating.

Maybe I could add an option for people to upload different graphics and set different sizes for small screens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back