Joke time: So a guy walks into a bar...

I actually giggled at the original post... even though I knew the joke already.

So anyway, knock knock

Grandma? Grandma?! It's me... Kyo

your grandson, remember?

Kyosys said:
Grandma? Grandma?! It's me... Kyo

your grandson, remember?
Why you did that to me, my dear grandsonyy Kyo?..

pyramid_head.jpg

PokeParadox said:
Probably won't work on a forum, however:

I'm going to tell you the bestest most awesome knock knock joke ever! You start!
I've done that! :D

So a guy walks into a bar after seeing a help wanted sign to apply for a job as the piano player. He introduces himself and begins to audition by playing the most beautiful song the manager had ever heard so sweetly it brought a tear to his eye. When he had finished the manager stood, applauded and exclaimed he had to know the title and composer of such a wonderful song.
Why thank you, it's an original piece I wrote myself and call, "The Dogshit On My Dick And Rover's Ran Off No Dog Blues", glad you like it.

The manager shocked and stunned at the title asked if he knew anything else.

He played another song this time so incredible the manager wept openly it was just that beautiful. When he had finished the number the manager asked the title and composer. Another original he replies, that was, "The Suck My Brothers Dick While My Sister Watches Waltz".

The manager shocked but still overwhelmed by the beauty of his compositions told him, "That's the rudest titles I've ever heard but I'm going to hire you anyway as long as you promise never to tell the customers the names of your songs.".

Opening night he keeps his promise and lays them in the aisles with his fantastic playing skills, after a set he takes a break and goes to the men's room. After taking a piss he forgets to put away his dick and zip up. Leaving the bathroom a patron stops him in the hall saying, "Excuse me, you know your zipper's down and your cock is hanging out." The pianist smiles and says, "Know it? Hell I wrote it!"

Sphinxter said:
So a guy walks into a bar after seeing a help wanted sign to apply for a job as the piano player. He introduces himself and begins to audition by playing the most beautiful song the manager had ever heard so sweetly it brought a tear to his eye. When he had finished the manager stood, applauded and exclaimed he had to know the title and composer of such a wonderful song.
Why thank you, it's an original piece I wrote myself and call, "The Dogshit On My Dick And Rover's Ran Off No Dog Blues", glad you like it.

The manager shocked and stunned at the title asked if he knew anything else.

He played another song this time so incredible the manager wept openly it was just that beautiful. When he had finished the number the manager asked the title and composer. Another original he replies, that was, "The Suck My Brothers Dick While My Sister Watches Waltz".

The manager shocked but still overwhelmed by the beauty of his compositions told him, "That's the rudest titles I've ever heard but I'm going to hire you anyway as long as you promise never to tell the customers the names of your songs.".

Opening night he keeps his promise and lays them in the aisles with his fantastic playing skills, after a set he takes a break and goes to the men's room. After taking a piss he forgets to put away his dick and zip up. Leaving the bathroom a patron stops him in the hall saying, "Excuse me, you know your zipper's down and your cock is hanging out." The pianist smiles and says, "Know it? Hell I wrote it!"

Haha. That was pretty funny.

It's bad joke, but here I go.

Four recently deceased nuns, are waiting to get into heaven at the pearly gates. They notice a beautiful fountain the likes of which they had never seen on earth. As they reach the front of the line they see an angel at a podium calling names from a book.

He calls the first nun. "Sister Josephine, before allowing you into heaven, you must confess your sins."

Sister Josephine answers "whilst bound by a vow of chastity, I saw a naked man and was tempted."

St Christopher smiled upon her and said "wash your eyes in the fountain and your indiscretion shall be forgiven."

The second nun, Sister Teresa, was called next and asked for her final confession. "whilst bound by an oath of abstinence, I was tempted and touched a penis"

With a stern look the angel responded "wash your hands in the fountain and you shall be forgiven."

Suddenly, the third nun fell to the ground as the sister behind her barged through to the fountain and started frantically gargling the holy water.

Perplexed, the angel asked "Sister Mary, why are you in such a hurry?"

"Sorry" she replied, "but I just wanted to wash my mouth from the fountain before that dirty slut Sister Anna puts her arse in it"

Wocka Wocka Wocka :D

Back