It's the Final Countdown - ED's Queue Cleared - OP GmbH have 0 outstanding pre orders!

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
Update : On 20th March 2013 ED has announced that his pre order queue is now cleared.  :) :) :)  

Who will join me in raising a glass or two* in quiet celebration when our glorious & evil leader clears his 600Mhz Pandora pre order queue?

OP GmbH have no pre orders for 1 Ghz units.

IMHO it will be a momentous event in Pandora history when the official supplier clears their pre order queue.

It's fully understood that this should be no wild celebration, that will come when Craig clears his queue of people who ordered with OP Ltd. or more accurately based on the current situation, when OP GmbH clears it for them.

Come on Craig, at least let ED know how many unfulfilled pre orders you have, do this tiny thing to help the project, please.

*My weapon of choice will be the Macallan by the way. 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9jK-NcRmVcw?feature=oembed&start=12 on a minute, that really does look like an 80's ED on the stage ;)

If you want to help speed up the countdown then please consider donating. See the right column entitled Featured Donation Goals on the boards homepage. Explanation on old website here.

Last edited by a moderator:
If one new order : one shipped preorder

and sales_per_day = 3

then time_left = 69/3 =26 < one month

yay

the end is near! ; )

Binky said:
If one new order : one shipped preorderyay
that applies only to 1GHz models and with the price drop I don't think its still accurate

Binky said:
and sales_per_day = 3

is that a real number or your estimation?

Binky said:
yey ; )

the end is near! ; )

Binky said:
If one new order : one shipped preorderyay
that applies only to 1GHz models and with the price drop I don't think its still accurate

Binky said:
>
and sales_per_day = 3

is that a real number or your estimation?

Binky said:
yey ; )
Actually, 2*69 pre-orders need to be fulfilled to clear ED's queue because the same number of units go to Craig's pre-order queue as go to ED's pre-order queue.

Awesome countdown, though! This is the final stretch for OP GmbH's queue!!

@ED what will happend when you've sent all your preorder? will all the ribirth pandora goes for craig customer or will the share stay the same and you will start gaining money?

I've caught a cold so I'll be raising a glass of cranberry juice ...

@ED what will happend when you've sent all your preorder? will all the ribirth pandora goes for craig customer or will the share stay the same and you will start gaining money?
It will be the same, as I also need to gather the money of the investors back onto my account :)

Few days ago I ordered another Pandora - this time the 1GHz model. Hope that would bring queue one step further. Main motivation this time for me (besides being gadget maniac) is exactly to help clear the queue...

Wow! Shut me up and call me stupid, I just ask that question in the other thread and here we have it.

Yay?

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for this countdown-thread. I have been craving exactly this kind of information for the last 2,5 years.

And i already suspected i was somewhere at the far end of the queue. Actually i wouldn´t be surprised to be the last one of these 69 remaining pre-orderers :p

Good to know that all the waiting will finally come to an end sometime soon.

Back