It's the Final Countdown - ED's Queue Cleared - OP GmbH have 0 outstanding pre orders!

It WOULD be nice to know how many Craig orders are left out there, so that we know how many people left to get a Pandy before everyone has gotten what they were supposed to get...then there is also the refund queue.

It WOULD be nice to know how many Craig orders are left out there, so that we know how many people left to get a Pandy before everyone has gotten what they were supposed to get...then there is also the refund queue.
That won't be fun if Craig is transparent, at least for him. He may actually get in trouble if he did.

there've been so many requests to get some numbers and they're all unanswered. i dont think it's ever going to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
there've been so many requests to get some numbers and they're all unanswered. i dont think it's ever going to happen.
It has kind of been answered.  600-700 is what I've been feeling, due to the email Craigix sent EvilDragon a few months ago giving a such number.  I imagine it will become more clear as it becomes less big.

Craig hasn't finished his 2008 orders yet...  600-700 remaining seems likely.

Maybe Craig subscribes to the theory of not apologizing (and therefore admitting mistakes) in leadership business, because it makes you look incompetent and even further damages the trust people have in you. You know, what Apple and Sony seem to believe.

Honestly its not fun to speculate, you guys.  But the point is: I hope Craig *DOES* get his hole filled in.  It would be nice to know that era would be behind us ..

there *is* some speculation, but the 800 comes directly from Craig and not too long ago... if you remove a hundred 1GHz upgrade, the people who might have crossupgraded you're still looking for 500-600 unfilled preorder... at the current rate we are looking for more that one year to clean all that mess, and that is all depending on ED's goodwill as visibly Craigix is for nothing in all the recent activity... I consider his company as dead currently, without cashflow and without new sales...

Holy Toledo, Batman, I HOPE it isn't that bad, ED deserves to make some money off all this...

But I also know ED will do the right thing and fill all those pre-orders, just a matter of getting the cashflow to do it!

I wish there was some way we could, collectively as a community do something to generate some cashflow...aside from a few drops in the donation bucket...I mean something to get Pandy a lot of poress and therefore, sales.

Wouldn't ED have to pay the investors first when his queue is cleared?

If the vocal and desperate people without Pandoras spent half the time working that they do complaining, they could buy fresh Pandora in a week or so.

^^ Seems a little harsh ... :)

If the vocal and desperate people without Pandoras spent half the time working that they do complaining, they could buy fresh Pandora in a week or so.
You know, DREDD, there are MANY, highly unpleasant things I'd like to say to you in response this, but I don't want to get banned from these forums, so I'll restrain myself. :angry:

Back