It's really bad

sukhi2011

My pandora console was sent on 18th may and i haven't received,it was said by royal mail that after 15 days you can file a claim and now the 15th day is to day,it's all over for me not getting an pandora,it's really sad i couldn't see one in my hands and play n64 games on portable system.

I will have get full refund from the seller asap,after all the long wait,it had to come to this no pandora console for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My pandora console was sent on 18th may and i haven't received,it was said by royal mail that after 15 days you can file a claim and now the 15th day is to day,it's all over for me not getting an pandora,it's really sad i couldn't see one in my hands and play n64 games on portable system.

I will have get full refund from the seller asap,after all the long wait,it had to come to this no pandora console for me.

Umm... wouldn't it make more sense to now file an inquiry where the package is?

8 weeks? That's a bit extreme! Are you sure it wasn't travelling by ship. And to and where from anyway?
It was via DHL, cost me 30 Euros, sent from Munich to Philadelphia. Maybe that was extreme, but 15 days is nothing to be alarmed about. I learned a valuable lesson, DHL sucks and depending on what you are sending, it might be best to go with the more expensive option. Royal Mail I have no dealings with, but airmail is airmail?

I'm guessing that the Birmingham in sukhiextreme's location field might be the one in England, and that he might have purchased his Pandora on eBay, perhaps? I seem to recall that he was looking for one that could be purchased cheaply, unless I'm mistaken.

This in mind, would I be right in guessing that this is an issue with an eBay seller, or something similar?

I'm guessing that the Birmingham in sukhiextreme's location field might be the one in England, and that he might have purchased his Pandora on eBay, perhaps? I seem to recall that he was looking for one that could be purchased cheaply, unless I'm mistaken.

This in mind, would I be right in guessing that this is an issue with an eBay seller, or something similar?

This is what I instantly summarised as we use Royal Mail SD (a 24 hour courier service with detailed tracking) within the UK so it didn't come from us.

This is what I instantly summarised as we use Royal Mail SD (a 24 hour courier service with detailed tracking) within the UK so it didn't come from us.
No it didn't come from you.

Basically it was bought from ebay and i won on it bid,which wasn't worth it,i should of bought it from you.

This item was send through royal mail with cheap service and i phoned royal mail myself and one of the person said that delivery should take 15 days max,if you don't receive it within this period then the seller can file a claim,so waiting longer is no use.

my seller has gone germany for few days,he will sort it out when he comes back.

I ordered a Bluray disc from Amazon Canada, it shipped on 15th March and I still haven't received it! Their ETA is after 16th June WTH! 3months! what kind of shipping service is that!

Amazon UK/US have no problems getting things here within 10 days.

Royal Airmail from Open Pandora to USA wasn't so bad.. Open Pandora missed a couple of items in my order.

Jacquelyn dispatched the remaining items via Royal Airmail, about 10 days later the items showed up here.

I ordered my premium Pandora 29th May, the package was shipped last monday (6th June) and I picked my console from my post office yesterday after work. So, quite fast for mail, I think.

While I'm sympathetic to someone who has paid out good money for something which hasn't arrived, I've got to ask the question: "Why are you posting this here?"

OK, it's a Pandora you've purchased, but that's about it. I assume you're looking to blow off some steam, which I can understand, but you should be doing so on an eBay forum surely?

I don't want to sound harsh, but you purchased something from eBay that you say you paid more for than you needed to if you'd just ordered it from Openpandora Sales. If you'd ordered it from Openpandora, you'd also have been supporting the project. Purchasing a second hand unit from eBay and then moaning about it on the official boards with a provocative thread title which insinuates and implicates Openpandora in your transaction.

Assuming you paid by PayPal, file your protest with them, get your money back and order one through the official channels. You'll get it in 7 days (like I did) AND you'll be supporting the continued growth of OPT and the rest of the community.

If it comes across as if I'm sounding a little harsh, I'm sorry. But would you buy a PS3 off eBay and then go onto the Official Sony forums and bitch about it or do something about getting your money back via eBay/PayPal?

While I'm sympathetic to someone who has paid out good money for something which hasn't arrived, I've got to ask the question: "Why are you posting this here?"

OK, it's a Pandora you've purchased, but that's about it. I assume you're looking to blow off some steam, which I can understand, but you should be doing so on an eBay forum surely?

I don't want to sound harsh, but you purchased something from eBay that you say you paid more for than you needed to if you'd just ordered it from Openpandora Sales. If you'd ordered it from Openpandora, you'd also have been supporting the project. Purchasing a second hand unit from eBay and then moaning about it on the official boards with a provocative thread title which insinuates and implicates Openpandora in your transaction.

Assuming you paid by PayPal, file your protest with them, get your money back and order one through the official channels. You'll get it in 7 days (like I did) AND you'll be supporting the continued growth of OPT and the rest of the community.

If it comes across as if I'm sounding a little harsh, I'm sorry. But would you buy a PS3 off eBay and then go onto the Official Sony forums and bitch about it or do something about getting your money back via eBay/PayPal?
The reason for writing it here was,the experience i got from buying it from ebay from a seller,that ordering pandora was a wrong mistake from there,it was better if i ordered from gbax that a uk site,which craig recognises as he is fromn uk aswell.

Tell your story about pandora on this forum is not wrong at end of day this the wright place to write in,so i can get help from other members from here.

I dont think sukhiextreme was intending to cause any issue with his post, more that he poorly worded the title. I think he just wanted to share his woe, that he's been stung over ebay or by the postal service. Sorry to hear you'll have to wait longer even longer now but hopefully you'll get your cash back and get a Premium unit direct from Craigix instead.

I've got no issue with him posting here, it would serve as a good warning to others to be cautious when buying Pandoras from ebay... had the OP mentioned ebay at any point! It came across as a sleight against the OP team, when of course it wasn't intended as such.

I ordered a Bluray disc from Amazon Canada, it shipped on 15th March and I still haven't received it! Their ETA is after 16th June WTH! 3months! what kind of shipping service is that!

They strapped it to the back of a sea turtle and said, "God speed!"

Back