Ithic.com: US/Canada Open Pandora Platinum ReBirth Edition & 1GHZ Free US Shipping UPS Ground

I see. So I paid $700 so I can get it faster before Xmas. If i resell now, it would have to be under $600, wow what a fast price drop. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
My price includes UPS Ground Shipping which is insured for US Customers. 
I had the feeling that was the case on some of the items. Did I miss the page that talks about shipping? I only saw the page that talks about upgrading shipping. Without going through the process of getting a confirmation, I didn't see that information.

Ithic.com is very good.  I ordered mine and, in two days, it came!!!  The guy from ithic.com even called me up and asked if everything is fine!  Nice service. :D

I'm currently having some difficulty with the PayPal API. 

Not sure what's going on as of yet, but everyone feel free to use Google Wallet in the interim. 

I've been trying to purchase the Pandora 1Ghz edition on ithic.com but I cannot chose Canada as my country when registering.

^

Shop is only setup for US orders.  I can invoice you via PayPal or Google Wallet for Canada.  It would ship USPS to cut down on customs/duty/tax entering Canada, add $40 for shipping to the price you see on http://www.ithic.com 

My price includes UPS Ground Shipping which is insured for US Customers. 
I had the feeling that was the case on some of the items. Did I miss the page that talks about shipping? I only saw the page that talks about upgrading shipping. Without going through the process of getting a confirmation, I didn't see that information.
It's listed on the main page of the site, and during the checkout process you'll see UPS Ground = Free at the bottom of one of the checkout pages.

I was just wondering, Link could include amazon payments as a payment method? Or straight up credit/debit card transactions ? Btw do I need to set up a gmail account to use google payments?

^

No need for a Gmail account to use Google Wallet.  I don't think Prestashop will support Amazon payments, I'm considering getting a merchant account to take credit/debit direct, but am yet to decide on a company.  Skrill seems like a total scam in and of itself. 

Not sure what's going on as of yet, but everyone feel free to use Google Wallet in the interim.
I just payed for a 1ghz upgrade via PayPal on the 27th (I believe) is that going to be a problem then?

Last edited by a moderator:

I just payed for a 1ghz upgrade via PayPal on the 27th (I believe) is that going to be a problem then?
No, if you order went through and you received confirmation, you are good.

I think its been worked out, but I'm still getting some errors.  Need to give Prestashop a call tomorrow or Wednesday.

No, if you order went through and you received confirmation, you are good.

I think its been worked out, but I'm still getting some errors.  Need to give Prestashop a call tomorrow or Wednesday.
Alright, just wanted to make sure.
While I'm thinking of it though, when I get more spending money I was considering a case from your shop. I was curious as to if the 309 drybox you sell is the one with or without the inside padding though.

^

The DryBox 309 is like a little briefcase for the Pandora and a handful of accessories.  It comes with a huge foam block that can be customized to fit things how you like.  That big block can be removed with two smaller pieces of foam in the lid and the base to provide minimal padding, these can be removed as well.  Then's it's like an old plastic or metal lunchbox on the inside.  If you have an Official Pandora softcase, it was work really well for other things while keeping the Pandora in the softcase inside the hardcase. 

I use the DryBox 309 myself mainly but my only qualm is that it's not safe for air travel.  In a pressurized cabin, it's extremely difficult to open.  I like the amount of space it has and takes up compared to the UltraBox 408. 

It took me awhile to get back to this, meant to ask sooner. Speaking of the official soft case, will you have any in stock again soon?

Just got my Pandora from ithic.com

Bought the 1Ghz model, Pretec 64gb SD card, Ultrabox 308, and the Edimax EW-7811UN Wireless Adaptor.

Took only five days to get here (shipped Jan.12, delivered Jan.17) to southern Ontario, Canada.

Everything is great, case has VERY minor bevelling at the bottom of the screen, but it's not noticeable. Nubs works well, they have their hickups but the work perfectly 90-95% of the time.

No complaints at all. Link runs a great shop. Highly recommended. He was quick to ship my item once payment cleared and gave me the shipping info promptly.

Thank you, Link.

Link, on the site it says the 1Ghz model will be available after the 12th... Do you have any in stock at the moment? Thank you!

Back