Ithic.com: US/Canada Open Pandora Platinum ReBirth Edition & 1GHZ Free US Shipping UPS Ground

Linux-SWAT

Hardcore Member
;^).

I'll probably come back for the carnival with some friends. That was so huge !

FRZ

Website
Visit site
Its nice that you open an US store. Next time I'm looking for a Pondora I will be looking you up.

Send from my ZTE Warp

Mr_Loon

Can't Remember
Hi Link,

There appears to be a minor problem with the Ithic.com website, when viewing pages detailing items for sale the preview picture is obscuring some of the descriptive text, tried this via chrome & firefox on windows & also via the AOSP Android browser on the Nexus 7.

Looks like all you'll need to do is reduce the size of the preview pics.

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
^

Yeah, I've noticed this issue. I need to just change my PrestaShop configuration but am too busy currently to make the change. Plus the shop works currently, besides the pictures being too big. I found a work around if you look at the ReBirth Open Pandora, I used left justify on the text. I just don't have the time currently to fix everything by hand or to figure out a new Prestashop template to use. Thank you for pointing it out.

Hi-TEK

Still Fresh
Link,

I have an issue with my 1GHz Pandora order that I received last night and sent you a PM with more details. Please get in touch with me so I can get this matter resolved.

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
1GHz units will be in-stock 1st week of December. Also, USPS will ship lithium batteries again, so Canada should add $45 for USPS shipping on either device.

Last edited by a moderator:

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
I have a question (For future noting), if I were to updgrade my Classic 256MB 600MHz Pandora, to a 1GHz 512MB Pandora, would I be able to spend like 450 - 500, instead of 530 for it?

Just curious.

Cheers,

Polukus
I will add an option for that in the shop. $449 sounds good.

Will there be any christmas specials on ithic.com?
In fact there will be. Solstice sale through Chinese New Year. Stay tuned!

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
^

You send in your old unit, once it is received, I send you a brand new 1GHz unit. The only thing you need to do is properly pack your old Pandora and ship it to me.