Ithic.com has first US repair

This is a good and bad thing for me. I have been putting off getting my lcd cable replaced, so other pre-orders can get done and people that would use their pandoras more than me can. I like the idea of sending my pandora to you because of the save in time/shipping prices. however I did want to send Ed a gift of some sort when i sent my pandora to him. My question is if I send it to you with a present for you and Ed, would the present i send for Ed be able to piggyback on the next package you send Ed, (im not sure how often, if ever, you send things to him) with a bit of extra money to cover any extra shipping costs.

As long as the gift is something legal I can ship, then yes :)

No need to provide any extra shipping funds. I think I'll have at least one PCB I need to send back possibly more as I'll determine in the next few days of RMAs.

Just had 3 units come back, one for a cracked LCD that was likely UPS's fault and they've approved the claim. Another came back as a dead PCB on a new unit that worked for about an hour and then just stopped working. Swapped out the PCB with the one that came back with the cracked LCD, and all appears good now with that unit. Another unit a 1st Batcher came in from Canada (without battery, thank you for not including the battery as its a pain with USPS to Canada, which will hopefully alleviate any customs/duty/tax for a repaired unit).

So all three are fixed, one already shipped, and the other two will go out tomorrow morning.

For the record on all new units I'm shipping, I'm doing more thorough testing before I ship to prevent some of these types of returns in the future. I've also been throwing on the latest Hotfix for those anxious to get their teeth into Android.

Here's your 24/7 mobile repair station :^).

links-semi-truck.jpg

^

Nice, it will run bio-diesel, and pull around a mobile home/mobile Open Pandora shop, with space for kayaks, mt. bikes, some surf/paddle boards. Someday, I need to get my CDL (commercial drivers license).

Where are you? I've been sending you PMs regarding my Pandora which I accidentally broke. Please respond to them soon. Thanks in advance.

Back