Should I get my spot back?

• Yes

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 69 87.3%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a little late on my re-order and they gave me my place back. Did you try asking them if you can? I'm sure they'll give you your place back if they still have records of where you were in the line.

Hey, fuck this bullshit. Your place in the queue should be dictated by when you paid. I originally ordered in the first couple of hours, and I had to cancel due to cash problems and re-ordered and now I am where I am in the line, like everyone else. I am not having a go at you or whinging about how I got bumped back in the queue because I had to ask for a refund at first, just using my own situation as an example of why expecting special treatment will basically get you a big "fuck you" from most, if not all of those who have paid and are waiting and keeping quiet about it. No offense meant but seriously dude, suck it up.

Jonttu said:
I'm not saying I deserve a Pandora before several thousands of people, BUT I've waited just about as long someone could wait for a Pandora.

Sad to hear of your financial troubles but remember this is a luxury item not a necessity. I am also one of the early orderers and i've kept with it waiting for any scrap of info to come my way to keep me from cancelling, to keep me in the game. Paying our dues so to speak.

We have all waited for the Pandora and only because we have paid them and waited patiently do we deserve our place in line.
Sorry you haven't been coddled here but I voted no. :(
Star_Trek_gagreel_screencap-thumb-550x198-26058.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jonttu said:
I was hoping to gather some support, but I ended defending myself. OH well

hey, someone suggested it, but contact the store you bought it from. I'd strongly suggest not posting stuff like this on this board for a while. Nothing agianst you, nothing agianst your request. But just because most of the people on this particular forum are just slightly f**king insane.

Most people on here, if not everyone, appears to check/post in this board once, twice, or in some (alot) cases 50-60 times a day. It's hard for them to understand when someone comes along that's not glued to this board like it's crack on a stick. Your post isn't what I'd really consider flame worthy, ya know... in reality, but there appears to be waaaaaaaay too many over-caffinated, pent up aggression techno-geeks hovering over these boards to get any kind of rational responce to an almost valid request.

well time to put my own flame shield on because I know what's comming, but I've learnt to love some of these guys' witty and colorful remarks and don't let it get to me. Wish you the best of luck, and before you know it, we'll all get ours ;)

Jonttu said:
I was hoping to gather some support, but I ended defending myself. OH well
I hope you've learned the right lesson from this: you made a selfish request (regardless of whether you're right or not, it's still something for you and you alone) hoping to get others to agree with you BEFORE you tried to do anything yourself. If you had shown you'd tried, gone to GBAX first, asked, and been rejected, and then come here to ask for other peoples opinion, you probably would have gotten a much different response. Instead, you came here first, as if to try and gather some kind of army (of votes) against an unseen enemy.

Dunny said:
Creature XL said:
Would those who aren't in the line stop clicking "YES"?

thanks

I clicked "YES" just to spite you.

D.
LOL :D

jb0yx said:
to get any kind of rational responce to an almost valid request.

Care to explain how is that a valid request?
I would have been number 1 in the list, however, it took me 5 days to make up my mind.
If I could have paid first, get my money back and then after all parts are almost finished, no risk left, (over 1 year later) I would just pay again and would under the first 200 people?

No Sir, this is in no way VALID! sorry

Creature XL said:
jb0yx said:

Care to explain how is that a valid request?
I would have been number 1 in the list, however, it took me 5 days to make up my mind.
If I could have paid first, get my money back and then after all parts are almost finished, no risk left, (over 1 year later) I would just pay again and would under the first 200 people?

No Sir, this is in no way VALID! sorry

not going to argue w/ you

never got a reorder email. (I'm sure I was sent one, but I never received it)

jb0yx said:

I agree with some people here and some I do not. I can't believe how some of you are treating the situation. He just asked? Whats wrong with that? All you have to do is say I don't think you should because what if you were the one person that got bumped to the next set being shipped cause someone got their spot back. That should be enough to show them that they have no justification for getting their spot back. Getting mad at the OP for just asking is ridiculous. I hope who ever he emails gives him his spot back just cause you guys acted so ridiculous.

In the long run though I voted NO.

MODS Please lock this thread as it is getting out of hand.

Perhaps if someone had come in saying "Hey guys can I buy one now and move first in the queue kthxbai!", this level of abuse would be understandable (although not justified). This is someone who paid (I think) and then missed the opportunity to reorder after an unexpected bank screw up.
I agree lock ASAP

Although, I would say creating a poll about something unimportant and kind of selfish is +10 obnoxious right there. ;)

I definitely think I would like to enjoy my place in line as I have ordered during the first batch and then as soon as the re-orders went out I made sure my money was in the system. Although I don't think one number in line will make much of a difference I think the concept of "first come first serve" holds relevance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back