Votes: 10 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 69 87.3%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonttu

Still Fresh
Sorry, I know this isn't a place for this, but I was wondering if I can have my spot in line back. I was among the first several hundred to order, at least within first 1000. When the reorder came, I never got a reorder email. (I'm sure I was sent one, but I never received it) I know it was my responsibility to make sure I get a reorder, but at the time I had financial issues to worry about and some damages to compensate for. So my mind kind of slipped towards more important things. I finally got around to reorder it again. I'm not saying I deserve a Pandora before several thousands of people, BUT I've waited just about as long someone could wait for a Pandora. Just saying it would be nice to have one to play with before Christmas amidst all other funding going towards my sister's auto-repair costs. I can provide proof of purchase at the time it was originally ordered. Wanted to post this here to see what other people think.

Contact gbax and ask, but I doubt they will honour your request since the cut off for reordering must have been over 6 months ago now.

I think you should focus on getting one of the last few units (if there are any left). I can't see anyone letting you jump the queue at this stage.

krosfyah said:
I think you should focus on getting one of the last few units (if there are any left). I can't see anyone letting you jump the queue at this stage.
I already did, was just wondering if my two years of waiting meant I could get a unit before someone who found out about it a year to a couple months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jonttu said:
Sorry, I know this isn't a place for this, but I was wondering if I can have my spot in line back. I was among the first several hundred to order, at least within first 1000. When the reorder came, I never got a reorder email. (I'm sure I was sent one, but I never received it) I know it was my responsibility to make sure I get a reorder, but at the time I had financial issues to worry about and some damages to compensate for. So my mind kind of slipped towards more important things. I finally got around to reorder it again. I'm not saying I deserve a Pandora before several thousands of people, BUT I've waited just about as long someone could wait for a Pandora. Just saying it would be nice to have one to play with before Christmas amidst all other funding going towards my sister's auto-repair costs. I can provide proof of purchase at the time it was originally ordered. Wanted to post this here to see what other people think.

You must be kidding us, right?

Creature XL said:
Jonttu said:

You must be kidding us, right?
Why would I be kidding?

Because they aren't even going to honor the queue.
The most efficient way is to ship by location.
Also, you are making a bigass issue out of about 1-2 weeks of time. Seriously.

El Jefe said:
Because they aren't even going to honor the queue.
The most efficient way is to ship by location.
Also, you are making a bigass issue out of about 1-2 weeks of time. Seriously.
sorry, was not trying to make a "bigass issue". I wasn't sure what the time difference was actually :/ thought it could of been a month to a month and a half.
also I wasn't aware it would be that difficult to bump one order up, but of course if it is that difficult and that the time difference is only 1-2 weeks then someone please lock this thread

I think issues like this should be taken care of via email or any other secret communications channel, as it just provokes bickering if someone starts a (silly) poll about it. No offense, just my humble opinion :)

mali said:
I think issues like this should be taken care of via email or any other secret communications channel, as it just provokes bickering if someone starts a (silly) poll about it. No offense, just my humble opinion :)
I was hoping to gather some support, but I ended defending myself. OH well

its a bit like british queue mentality, no cuts, no rejoining once you left.

if your genuine then i feel sorry for you and hope you the best of luck with getting back in the line for the first batch. but im not sure if you will get it this side of christmas. that sort of thing is uncertain for a minority anyway as there has been no word on the priority of shipping anyway.

you should of paid, and kept your place in line like the rest of us

Sure it would be nice to think you had a spot - but cold facts - craigx and ED needed the money upfront to help finance the project - thats what pre-ordering was about.

You pre-ordered but did not pay - so its right you join the queue in the position you paid not ordered

It would have been a different story if you were one of those whose bank/credit card payments were taken by banks, but not refunded by banks, but which OpenPandora would honor

You have let it slip this long - having to wait a little longer will do you good.

Or you can buy my place for $2000 - I need the money for <sob story>. :)

Steve

Rockthesmurf said:
You have let it slip this long - having to wait a little longer will do you good.

Or you can buy my place for $2000 - I need the money for <sob story>. :)

Steve

What? I'm getting three (two for free - long story).

I'll sell you 2 for $1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back