is there something keeping repairs from happening?

Bigun

Website
www.pwnedclips.com
I haven't been keeping up with the boards lately, but is there something keeping any repairs from happening? I shipped my pandora off for repair nearly a year ago, last I heard was that ED was moving manufacturing facilities to Germany. Anyone else been waiting this long for a repair?

I haven't been keeping up with the boards lately, but is there something keeping any repairs from happening? I shipped my pandora off for repair nearly a year ago, last I heard was that ED was moving manufacturing facilities to Germany. Anyone else been waiting this long for a repair?
Are you looking for a board replacement? if so, you need to wait for the German boards to be populated.. which should be starting sometime in the next week or so. I've been waiting since September for an LCD cable replacement.. ED is super busy and there is a ton of repairs in queue to be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, there are two different cases for repairs:

1. LCD Cable / Nubs broken:

I'm repairing them myself, though I didn't have much time during the last month as it took me a lot of time to organize the production in Germany. That's why these repairs were being processed slower than usual.

2. Broken PCB:

As we didn't get any new PCBs from CC lately, we couldn't replace broken boards and need to wait for the production in Germany to start.

However, what makes me wonder is the waiting time... I can understand if you sent it back in June / July that you had to wait as that was when CC stopped delivering boards.. but a full year?

That sounds a bit weird. Are you sure it arrived safely?

Are you looking for a board replacement? if so, you need to wait for the German boards to be populated.. which should be starting sometime in the next week or so. I've been waiting since September for an LCD cable replacement.. ED is super busy and there is a ton of repairs in queue to be done.

Have you sent it to me?

If yes, please do contact me via PM and tell me your name - while I'm busy, I should've repaired ALL units that only have some minor issue until November.

If I got yours in September and it only was a LCD Cable fix, it should've been done long ago.

I shipped it to you in September, It looks like It arrived to you in Germany the first week of October.

I hate to nag as well, but did you take a look the other day if you still had my Pandora? Getting a little nervous now..

@ Bigun : Did you send your Pandora to Craig (in the UK) or ED (in Germany)?

Hey, Michael, sorry to nag you again, but it's been 6 weeks and I still don't know if my Pandora arrived there or not, which probably limits my options to do something in case it didn't.

Could you please find out if it has? (repair it whenever, though.)

Back