Is There Any Gba Emu In The Works?

The last time I visited this boards was on: Jun 30 2005, 03:06 PM
Back then the question that was at the top of the boards was: Is there a gba emu for gp32?!

Now I'm back. And it's still the same. More then one year later.
I don't know, but I find it really funny!

I fell sorry for you guys that have been here all the time.
Must have been a hard year ;)

yaustar posted on Aug 15 2006 at 11:09 PM said:
Ahh.. don't worry about Telcolou too much... you get used to him after a while ;)

Yes....... Yes you do. I did, and look at me now, I'm also a member. of the Telcolou fan club. Got my badge, and special flame decoder pen as well. :) :)

DSR

Last edited by a moderator:
dsraa posted on Aug 16 2006 at 08:37 AM said:
yaustar posted on Aug 15 2006 at 11:09 PM said:
Ahh.. don't worry about Telcolou too much... you get used to him after a while ;)

Yes....... Yes you do. I did, and look at me now, I'm also a member. of the Telcolou fan club. Got my badge, and special flame decoder pen as well. :) :)

DSR
:blink: Oooo Pens :p Maybe their should be a sticky on the front page "all people asking questions search forum by google/forum search, don't for emulators look in the archive." But then people would probably ask where the archive was. :unsure:

What really gets on my nerves is the people that post complaining about others not doing a search for something....If you don't know the answer then don't post, its not doing you any harm...and if you DO know the answer, surely its as easy to type the answer as it is the flame the f**k out of someone.

All the guy did was ask a simple question, and even then he was scared of getting flamed, its just not on.

Well but somebody has to tell people why they shouldn't always ask questions like that. If noone wants to answer a million-bizillion questions of the same pointless type everyday, then why shouldn't somebody suggest using the search function? And just to make it clear I would like to remind everyone in this thread who whines about the flamage that the second post was indeed an exact answer to the question asked...

xnopasaranx posted on Aug 16 2006 at 06:31 PM said:
Well but somebody has to tell people why they shouldn't always ask questions like that. If noone wants to answer a million-bizillion questions of the same pointless type everyday, then why shouldn't somebody suggest using the search function? And just to make it clear I would like to remind everyone in this thread who whines about the flamage that the second post was indeed an exact answer to the question asked...

So if the second post was an answer WHY DID EVERYONE THEN JUMP ON THE FLAME BANDWAGON???!!!!

Besides, what is wrong with..

"The answer to your question is xyz, but can you please search the forums next time as your question has been asked before." followed by...NOTHING.

Politeness also costs nothing, but it seems some people can't wait to get their flame cannons out forgetting that they were a newbie once themselves. I've said it before, and i'll say it again....The new people might be trying out the water to see how much help they can get before buying a GP2x, if people keep taking this unhelpful attitude, they won't buy and before we know it we'll all be fucked.

Epicenter posted on Aug 16 2006 at 12:14 AM said:
I'm a pretty big advocate of correct grammar and spelling online when you're not using IMs or text messages since you're not being rushed; you are writing at your own pace and should put your best foot forward. That said his use of 'u' for you isn't that bad compared to some of the shit I've seen here. The standards aren't as high as at, say, Something Awful where you'd probably get banned for using 'u'.

Take this textbook example of common English to see here. Or at least it resembles English.
"hay u r not evn 1 2 talk cuz u sed xboc ks360 emolation was imposielbl an that not tru caus the g2px32 haes a 2000mb prucassar an the xbx36 haes lews mamaries than tht only mr liek 64mb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

Are you my 13 year old daughter? :lol:

Has anyone reported all this bad behavior? I see a button down there ... there were 2 mods that posted in this topic ... yet it remains open ... one begins to wonder why ...

(Gee ... I sure do like to use ellipses a lot :lol:)

Back