Is The Official Site Kind Of Blank

banjeed said:
EvilDragon said:
;) That was just me. Changed a PHP.ini setting for a different page on the server and wasn't smart enough (okay, it was 5am :D ) to check if all other sites were still alive ;)

Changed it back when I realized that (after a couple of hours of sleep).

This goes against every conspiracy theory here. Please retract your statement and resubmit with more "juicy bits" please.

Umm... yes, okay. I was just going to get my airplane to meet up with craig and the other guys to hide in Hawaii.
However, I then realized that closing down the side would probable let the customers think they have been screwed over and this would've let to them hunting us down.
So I decided to put it back online until we found a save place to hide :D

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
Umm... yes, okay. I was just going to get my airplane to meet up with craig and the other guys to hide in Hawaii.
However, I then realized that closing down the side would probable let the customers think they have been screwed over and this would've let to them hunting us down.

Thank you, I can now continue to believe what I wanted to all along.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ EvilDragon: could you tell Craig his secret underground volcano lair is finished and the Pandora doomsday device is fully operational?, I would tell him myself, but his PM box is full again.

edit: the army of fanatical henchmen arrive 12:45 hours Saturday, please have the kettle on.

EvilDragon said:
banjeed said:
EvilDragon said:
;) That was just me. Changed a PHP.ini setting for a different page on the server and wasn't smart enough (okay, it was 5am :D ) to check if all other sites were still alive ;)

Changed it back when I realized that (after a couple of hours of sleep).

This goes against every conspiracy theory here. Please retract your statement and resubmit with more "juicy bits" please.

You can see ED boarding the plane to meet up with his co-conspirators on the far right of this picture captured at a German airport:

20100113.gif

hobbyman II said:
@ EvilDragon: could you tell Craig his secret underground volcano lair is finished and the Pandora doomsday device is fully operational?, I would tell him myself, but his PM box is full again.

edit: the army of fanatical henchmen arrive 12:45 hours Saturday, please have the kettle on.

And please throw him a frickin' bone and have some sharks with frickin' laser beams on their heads.
While in the underground volcano lair he can devise his next scheme to extort the world for "1 Million Dollars".
LOL
I love that movie.
"Would you care to shag now, or in two months?" ha ha

Back