Is The Official Site Kind Of Blank

This isn't Apple, the entire site doesn't need to go down in order to update something. Given the errors on the forum a bit ago it would seem to be technical difficulties.

Peter R said:
Atomicthumb's rabbit also looks mighty suspicious...

2065768848_68c0b76ce2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In case no one else has noticed the archives have gone down too. The main page, the one that links to the archives for each system, still works but none of the archive pages do. The working page is static HTML (I think) and none of the others are so this makes me think it could be a database issue.

fischju2000 said:
This isn't Apple, the entire site doesn't need to go down in order to update something. Given the errors on the forum a bit ago it would seem to be technical difficulties.
I'm not talking about updating something, I'm talking about altering everything about the website. new format, new tabs, new pictures, new new stuff...

WolfSpider said:
WizardStan said:
zhasha said:
It's the scam all the other people have been talking about. Oh God, why didn't I listen when I had the chance‽ Craig has made it off with all my money now :(
Craig is too drunk to run off with the money. EvilDragon controls the site, my bet is on him making off with the money.
Don't we know were Craigx and ED lives?

You may know where they live, but can you FIND them now??
Disguises are not just for super spies now!

untitled.jpg

Two more just for fun!!

funny-pictures-cat-steals-your-money1.jpg

222686138_be88f5510f_o.jpg

aesir911 said:
I checked to see if any of the links worked (like current status) and no such luck. My guess is they are doing some more big updates on the format of the website. Do you remember that horrible website they had about 1 year ago?
That website was great. I kinda liked it better than the current one, to be honest - it was quicker to navigate.

fraseyboy said:
VAPURWARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111eleven

I was going to come out with something similar!

EXCELLENT!

HAHAHA! :pandora2ut4:

Duke Nukem! Vaporware

dnf2600_big.jpg

ATARI 2600!!

VAPORWARE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm only playing! Be Nice!

I am betting it's either some kind of technical problem or they are updating a big chunk of the site / or setting up the appstore.

It's been a few time already that the site went down or had issue. When the Pandora is launching and they have the appstore I hope everything will be ok.

EvilDragon said:
Hi,

I just thought I'd let you know that I'm currently upgrading the server from OpenSuSE 10.3 to 11.0 (and then to the latest version).

As upgrading from OpenSuSE 10.3 is quite a lot of manual work (SuSE didn't offer distribution updates until 11.0), the server might have some downtimes.

Do not worry, everything will be back to normal soon :)

;) That was just me. Changed a PHP.ini setting for a different page on the server and wasn't smart enough (okay, it was 5am :D) to check if all other sites were still alive ;)

Changed it back when I realized that (after a couple of hours of sleep).

EvilDragon said:
;) That was just me. Changed a PHP.ini setting for a different page on the server and wasn't smart enough (okay, it was 5am :D ) to check if all other sites were still alive ;)

Changed it back when I realized that (after a couple of hours of sleep).

This goes against every conspiracy theory here. Please retract your statement and resubmit with more "juicy bits" please.

Back