Craig! Any News On The Next 400?

Dunny

Exophase Approved® Forum Troll
Website
www.zxspin.com
Been following the Craig Stalker, but nothing seems to be announced.

1. Did you get the next load of boards?
2. Has production of the next 400 commenced as predicted?
3. WTF is this all about? Does it mean that we have to wait another week for the next 400?

Enquiring minds and all that...

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you catch the two official blog posts before that? There have been three in the last two days. They explain that no, they do not have 400 boards this week. The nubs in question will go onto those 400, which will hopefully arrive next week.

Craig tweeted yesterday that he was building another 40, from spares or something.

Geez, it was an OFFICIAL blog, what do you want more? a private email from Craig explaining the situation sent to each and every pre-orderer?

Sorry, been seeing too many "What's going on!!!" threads today...

Gruso said:
Did you catch the two official blog posts before that? There have been three in the last two days. They explain that no, they do not have 400 boards this week. The nubs in question will go onto those 400, which will hopefully arrive next week.

Thanks Gruso - and no, I didn't notice those blog posts. That comes from it only being updated sporadically, I suppose... Anyhoo, good[1] to know.

Craig tweeted yesterday that he was building another 40, from spares or something.

Unlikely mine will be amongst those then, as I'm 400-500. Ah well, back to waiting.

D.

[1] for a given value of "good".

centus said:
Geez, it was an OFFICIAL blog, what do you want more? a private email from Craig explaining the situation sent to each and every pre-orderer?

Sorry, been seeing too many "What's going on!!!" threads today...

Laughing at your signature. Never a truer word, and all that. Sorry, missed the blog posts and didn't think to look at that - it's hardly ever updated, normally.

D.

Dunny said:

3. WTF is this all about? Does it mean that we have to wait another week for the next 400?

D.

We're building them now, first ones were going to ship today, but I don't think I'll make it down today.

craigix said:
Dunny said:

D.

We're building them now, first ones were going to ship today, but I don't think I'll make it down today.

Thanks, and apologies for not reading the blog - there's no excuse I can offer for that.

D.

fearofshorts said:
Cheer up Dunny, we all make silly mistakes.
I, for one, ordered a Pandora.

Just kidding (ovbiously).

oBViously we all make mistakes ;)

but, Dunny's sig is the funniest one I've seen in awhile!

Dunny said:
Unlikely mine will be amongst those then, as I'm 400-500. Ah well, back to waiting.

I hope you get yours, I got mine recently and I was 395-495.

an airport in china was recently shut down due to a UFO the other day...

Actually it has been said aliens have been sectetly visiting the us govement for years the hidden truth so aliens can land on the whitehouse garden lawn so it also means yes you can still get a pandora next week watch what you say next time cause theres allways a answer to erveything.

iprice said:
Sooooo, there's a chance there might be more Pandoras shipped next week??
There's a chance that aliens will appear on the WhiteHouse lawn too. There's just no guarantee! :p

Off on holidays in 2 weeks, would love to have my Pandora to keep me company!!

Back