Is The Official Site Kind Of Blank

ED's Credit Card linked to the hosting just bounced? XD

Username said:
Since when did openpandora.org redirect you to open-pandora.org? Also yes it does seem very strange, good find.
For a while now. The openpandora.org host couldn't handle some of the recent strains, so a new host was setup. It was a lot easier to just setup a new domain for the new host for the web site and leave everything else pointed at the old host.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe ED is just reverting open-pandora.org back to the the old host.

It's the scam all the other people have been talking about. Oh God, why didn't I listen when I had the chance‽ Craig has made it off with all my money now :(

zhasha said:
It's the scam all the other people have been talking about. Oh God, why didn't I listen when I had the chance‽ Craig has made it off with all my money now :(
Craig is too drunk to run off with the money. EvilDragon controls the site, my bet is on him making off with the money.

WizardStan said:
zhasha said:
Craig is too drunk to run off with the money. EvilDragon controls the site, my bet is on him making off with the money.
Don't we know were Craigx and ED lives?

zhasha said:
+1 for interrobang.

I checked to see if any of the links worked (like current status) and no such luck. My guess is they are doing some more big updates on the format of the website. Do you remember that horrible website they had about 1 year ago?

aesir911 said:
I checked to see if any of the links worked (like current status) and no such luck. My guess is they are doing some more big updates on the format of the website. Do you remember that horrible website they had about 1 year ago?
I hope there updating it, but there probably not.

what do you think Gruso? what's goin' on here? updates, banned web page, website moving, or developers moving...

(i'm pretty sure they'd keep up the updates if it was a scam. they have thus far anyways.)

Back