Is Pandora Still Shipping In Early To Mid April?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibberish

seems there hasnt been an update for a long time, last i heard it was early to mid april. is this still the case? if its been delayed again then i need to rethink because this could go on forever.

ta

Ditto really..........I mean, I've come too far to back out now but all the same, seeing as we're supposedly into the last 4 weeks (if the last shipping date, whilst not official is to be believed), would be nice to know if this estimate still stands. Or if we're even close!

Lets not make this into an anxious thread, would just be nice to know that everything is moving along nicely still as we had been led to believe...

PS Is it me or is the Pandora logo upside down on the prototype?

Last edited by a moderator:
On the gp2x.de store it says "in stock 01-05-2009", so we are morev likely looking at a May release Ithink.

Regards

André

ED said that the May 1st number was just put there because the software required a release date to be entered - he just put it there as a placeholder, not as a release estimate.

That doesn't mean it won't be released then, it just means that the May 1st date on the German store means nothing.

Why do we need a new thread for this every 3 days? I don't mind the topic, and it'd be nice to have *a* thread to follow production progress against a timeline, but I don't think that we need a new thread each time somebody asks the question.

I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, but I don't think that these threads are really too helpful because most people will just ignore them completely because they pop up so frequently. Instead, it'd be nice to have a stickied thread (or one listed in chip's index) where people discus the progress, and frequently post the timeline against things that have happened. This would provide a single place to look for timeline info.

Last time I asked, which was after they received my money, a little less than a week ago, I was told mid to late April, but they weren't really sure.

I won't be mad if it gets to me around May first though.

This is the end folks, isn't it like the few weeks before Christmas? As Stimpy once said: "I can hardly CONTAIN Myself!!!!"

Yay another pointless thread!

Needs-More-Wookie.jpg

'PSyMastR' said:
If you find it pointless why did you post here?

Just people getting excited is all. I don't see any harm in people that ordered showing they are excited.

Given what remains to be done - if you assume the CNC gets the thumbs up within the next week or so - not including actual manufacturing and testing, late May seems where it's at right now.

'second exodous' said:
'PSyMastR' said:
If you find it pointless why did you post here?

Just people getting excited is all. I don't see any harm in people that ordered showing they are excited.

I don't find it pointless, just annoying that we need a new thread every time somebody decides to ask this question. Again, why not have a single, unified thread geared towards tracking progress against the given timeline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back