Is It Me, Or Has The Ds Dried Up?

loz_the_guru

i cant think of a good custom member title. Sugges
Website
Visit site
ever sicne nintendo released the lite, decent game releases have dried up! Come on, give me something else to play other than wifi tetris!

Also, is it me and my router, or is wifi tetris ridiculously difficult to get started?

Should wait for Castlevania: POR, coming out around the end of this year. I don't have all the money to get a new game whenever I want (only have 7 since I bought my first DS over a year from now). I've been buying my games slow because of this and every once in a while there are some great DS titles.

Is your DS set up to play other online games and you just have a problem with Tetris? I could not tell by the way you said that.

I've the same. I have 6 games and have had my ds for over a year too. I'm currently waiting for FF3 which should be released in a few days, and castlevania: portrait of ruin.

Get yourself a flashcart!
Im so fucking addicted to the DS lately because of it.
mario kart wifi, tony hawk, contact, tetris wifi, 42 game classics wifi, the new need for speed title which is pretty good, ....
+ MSN Wifi, Check Weather via wifi! etc...
But, ummm, of course you should have buyed these games to play it on your flashcart because otherwise its illegal *rolleyes* :p

Can't wait for that one too.

I still have an old DS, any advice on what flashcard I should get?

minse still nice and juice (even tho i dont own it anymore) its still good, imo the lack of games are due to the wii which nintendo are probably busy with

I think it depends on where you are in the world and what games have been released. I'm lucky to have caught a couple of release dates while I'm here in the US, and picked up Children of Mana. I also got Resident Evil in the bargain bin for $13US. Back in Oz / NZ the games are more like $60AU so its harder to get games. I'm not sure what the price of games are now in Europe / UK, but I know the release schedules are pretty poor (as has been Nintendo's case from the year dot).

Can't wait for that one too.

I still have an old DS, any advice on what flashcard I should get?

i have a supercard with 1gb mini sd, and a super key, works flawlessly. theres loads of good new games, touch detective, 42 all time classics is brilliant, i thought it would be crap, tony hawk downhill jam, contact, ario vs donkekong2, children of mana, starfox, more i cant think of, still a lot more lively than the psp release list.

Last edited by a moderator:
With the M3 sometimes the bleeding edge released games cause trouble. but after a cuple of updates they usually work perfectly! I usually use my M3 for convenience of carrying all my games on one SD and also for prerelease i.e. Gyakuten Saiban 2 :p

booobies29it5lz.gif

Lunch ?

Trooper

DS games in the UK cost £30 and i think they are bout 30Euros on the continent (not sure about that though). I hate how nintendo said they are trying to sort out the huge delays between games being released in japan and them reaching our shores. I mean, just last months alone they delayed starfox command and mario slam basketball till next year (dont see y they couldnt just bring them out for the year end). Along with that, Contact, Harvest Moon DS and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin are also delayed until next year. The highlight of the european release list for ds is yoshi island 2 and thats being made by Artoon so it may well turn out crap.

DS games in the UK cost £30 and i think they are bout 30Euros on the continent (not sure about that though). I hate how nintendo said they are trying to sort out the huge delays between games being released in japan and them reaching our shores. I mean, just last months alone they delayed starfox command and mario slam basketball till next year (dont see y they couldnt just bring them out for the year end). Along with that, Contact, Harvest Moon DS and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin are also delayed until next year. The highlight of the european release list for ds is yoshi island 2 and thats being made by Artoon so it may well turn out crap.

damn thats wierd casue we get tons of ds games in the us (which cost 30+ bucks) and we alread yhave starfox and mario hoops, and contact (i belive that just came out) but that sucks for you guys in europe cause the DS pwns over here (and in japan/asia)

there probably slowing down the ds rate of games so people can save up and buy the "wii" (happend with the gba too)

The only games im waiting for are FF3,Zelda and a better Burnout game.

Am I the only one who enjoyed Yoshi Topsy-Turvy (Universal Gravitation in Europe... I think)?

Get yourself a flashcart!
Im so fucking addicted to the DS lately because of it.
mario kart wifi, tony hawk, contact, tetris wifi, 42 game classics wifi, the new need for speed title which is pretty good, ....
+ MSN Wifi, Check Weather via wifi! etc...
But, ummm, of course you should have buyed these games to play it on your flashcart because otherwise its illegal *rolleyes* :p

ditto. I recently got a Flash Cart for the DS

even if there the DS games dried up alittle. I have access to all those current hit games as well as the entire GBA collection. that should keep me busy for a while.

Back