Has This Idea Been Done? Tetrumns

Cameleon

Website
Visit site
A puzzle game that blends Tetris and Columns. You make up rows of Tetris style 'blocks' that can be rotated to score points, but each 'block' is made up from a number of different coloured Columns style 'jewels' and you can match 3 or more 'jewels' to even more score points. Although the scoring would be fair enough so that you could play the game in either style(if you got confused) and get a decent score. I'd love to get this game done for the GP2X (or Pandora :p) but I don't know if somebody has already done it and would be mighty pissed off at me.

I honestly can't think of anything that has used the idea of combining both gameplay styles into one game... It is too nice an idea for someone to NOT have done it already, but there is a possibility that people have been too scared to mess with the winning Tetris formula...

zacaj said:
Like Tetris 2?
No, more like normal tetris 1 blocks, instead of the wierd blocks from Tetris 2, and vanishing rows but with an extended scoring system for same blocks like columns...Tetris 2 doesn't allow diagonals for example, or 4 like blocks disappear if formed in a square

Last edited by a moderator:
Back