• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikepaktinat

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Is blipped4 an Asshat?
Do you sometimes wonder why he is around?
Do you think He should STFU most of the time?
Do you think HE is the reason the mods turned off post counting?

Let us Discuss

nahhh... maybe we think YOU are an ASS for starting this thread :D ;) hehe

wow i never thought anybody could be as mature as 2 start a poll, great going man :) just always making people feel welcome. People like you make this world great....
wait a minute
no
they
dont !

Is blipped4 an Asshat?

Just one question about British insults though; well, two questions. Whats does "asshat" mean and what does it mean when you call someone a "bugger"? Also, why does blipped deserve this? Other than his infamous tendency for one-liners and post count crazyness and jumbled posts, what has he done to any of us personally?

ahh the word bugger :D

an inoffensive way of saying but actually meaing 'you annoying little shit'

again theres also bugger off a more polite way of saying but meaning 'fuck off'

by using the the above swear word you are unlike to cause your grand mother to blush

and finally we come to buggery or to be buggered... something i would recommend avoiding at all costs.. Think dropping the soap in the shower in an all male shower and bending over to pick it up... :blink:

the above is VERY likely to make your grand mother blush

although its perfectly acceptable to say 'i can't be buggered to do that ' meaning i can't be botherd to do that'/

skysnapper posted on Feb 20 2004 at 12:18 AM said:
although its perfectly acceptable to say 'i can't be buggered to do that ' meaning i can't be botherd to do that'/
although usually buggered is replaced with arsed in this instance

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard 'asshat' being said in America, but I've always known of British swear such as 'bloody', 'sod' and 'bugger'. That's what I get for watching British comedies (Red Dwarf, Black Adder) or other shows containing certain British cast members (Buffy/Angel).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back