Introduce yourself

When I was like nine years old, a gypsy boy from Albania bit me on the chest right above my heart. I moved before I could get tears of his mother to lift the curse.

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to describe the tech you use in your life, I.e. your laptop, android tv box, note 2, and what you use them for... what you like about them and what you don't like about them.

Then I'm sure some other members here would be happy to discuss whether or not the Pyra could be an option for you.

If set up properly I would bet it could replace all 3... and you would have me to help you with the tricky stuff.
If she uses Windows, then we have no cure for himher ;) .

*waves and says hi*.  We are a heterogenous bunch, we are... welcome.

Hi Lora. ...Thanks for that. So tell me about some of your gypsy life.....do you travel a lot in the physical ...or does your spirit soar out in music, art, writing, friendships..What are your passions and dreams?

Yip...The apple does not fall far from the tree

Not another crazy. :rolleyes:

;)
You might want to describe the tech you use in your life, I.e. your laptop, android tv box, note 2, and what you use them for... what you like about them and what you don't like about them.

Then I'm sure some other members here would be happy to discuss whether or not the Pyra could be an option for you.

If set up properly I would bet it could replace all 3... and you would have me to help you with the tricky stuff.
When I was like nine years old, a gypsy boy from Albania bit me on the chest right above my heart. I moved before I could get tears of his mother to lift the curse.

Oh dear, I am done for

Welcome to the world of Pyra and Pandora.
Welcome to the world of Pyra and Pandora.
Tnks

Not another crazy. :rolleyes:

;)
It must be something about this community.

Sure we do.  I can make a handful of suggestions right now starting with a bunch of Linux distros and PC-BSD.

Welcome to the boards gypsyjan. :)

What's that meant to be?  On my end that character is unassigned, so I just see a representation of it's hex code.

- Neelix

EDIT:   huh....  I can't even quote it...  For the record, I  was quoting the post consisting of a single symbol.

Welcome to the boards gypsyjan. :)

What's that meant to be?  On my end that character is unassigned, so I just see a representation of it's hex code.

- Neelix

EDIT:   huh....  I can't even quote it...  For the record, I  was quoting the post consisting of a single symbol.
On an Android device atm and I get a little Android logo head.

Edit: I guess I see a smiling Android head.

Edit edit: It is kinda odd seeing a post from myself listed as the most recent post in a thread I don't recall having ever posted in (and was mostly trying to avoid).  In case I never did make a proper post here:  I am rygD.  Um.  I hate introducing myself.

Hello everyone!

I've been around for a couple days now.

So I better introduce myself now before I completely forget about it again :p

My name is sheepluva a.k.a. sheepy, fluffers or jay.

IRL I live in Austria, Europe,

while online I'm at home in the community of Hedgewars - a free open-source multi-platform game - which sadly doesn't have a Pandora-Port yet though (afaik).

While the Pandora seems to be an excellent device, I do not own one at this point (because I'm a poor bastard :D ).

However, I happened to discover this community because of Ziz' awesome game Hase.

That game was brought to my attention by klopsi and toocwa the other day,

(while they had a first look at Hedgewars - because it's an action artillery game like Hase).

There is not much to say about myself, I'm your typical depressed internet-person with no life :lol:

I'm kinda into gaming and coding, I enjoy having long conversations with interesting people and I have a habit of wasting most of my time on the internet.

So far I was so lucky to meet some very nice people in this community, making new friends [ Yes, I'm looking at you sweet Lolla! :p ], so I'll hang out here every now and then...

And maybe one day I'll be able to afford myself some hardware too ^_^

Fluffy regards,

sheepluva

Edit edit: It is kinda odd seeing a post from myself listed as the most recent post in a thread I don't recall having ever posted in (and was mostly trying to avoid).  In case I never did make a proper post here:  I am rygD.  Um.  I hate introducing myself.
You know what, it isn't so much the introducing myself I hate, it is that someone is telling someone else to do it and it is expected that they comply with this demand.  Stop being so pushy, Wally.

Also, I am not rygD.  I lied to avoid having to introduce myself.

Hi, sheepluva.  Your name seems funny.

Hello everyone!

That game was brought to my attention by klopsi and toocwa the other day,

(while they had a first look at Hedgewars - because it's an action artillery game like Hase).

Fluffy regards,

sheepluva
Hi Sheepy, now i have to check out Hedgewars. From Hase i always assumed you were Scottish. you know because of their love for sheep.. I may be making things up.

Myself:

I am possibly the least interesting person on this forum. I have no recolletion of previous lives and I don't do made up mangafriends (ref absurdism). I have a rebirth pandora that i bought second hand some years ago. It is used for casual gaming and some other geekery. I also do some programming when i have time. I am doing a geocaching program these days, in the hope it will be usable by the time the Pyra enters this realm. I have not active on this forum for long, but I feel like I know some good persons here already and that is nice =)

+Spending time with my kids (currently on parental leave yay)

+Science fiction (Dune, Farscape, Night's Dawn)

and I don't do made up mangafriends (ref absurdism).
haha-youre-so-funny.jpg

I really should get around to finishing off my own introduction after several years of not having got around to it. Mind you it'd probably just be easier if I did a new one.

BRB composing introduction (see you all in a few years ;) ).

Back