GP2X Intellivision Emu For Gp2x

I wholeheartedly agree!!

There may be hope though ... M.E.S.S. Supports Intellivision, but Telengard told me that the driver is currently in "broken" status and is being looked at.

TelcoLou posted on Feb 1 2006 at 08:55 PM said:
I wholeheartedly agree!!

There may be hope though ... M.E.S.S. Supports Intellivision, but Telengard told me that the driver is currently in "broken" status and is being looked at.

Hiya guys,

Yep I tried it and nothing seemed to run. It's very possible I was doing something wrong. I also have issues running both Nostaliga *and* Bliss on Windows. I have no problems with other emulators but those crash very easily for me. I'm pretty sure it's not my roms because once in a GREAT while one loads.

Hmmmm

PS Apple ][ support is coming along nicely in gp2xmess. Got the video scaling going but I had to rewrite portions of the file manager and virtual keyboard code. :/

When I get some free time I'll try Intellivision w/ .103.

~telengard

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Feb 1 2006 at 08:15 PM said:
It would be cool to have an intellivision emu don't you think? The good news is that the Intellivision had a 16-way control pad so no "case" configurations for the GP2X stick, just use straight 16-way :p

http://bliss.kylesblog.com/content/view/36/48/

I just now noticed that this is the link to bliss. Before I even started porting xmess I contacted the author about porting Bliss to the gp2x. Never heard back from him.

~telengard

Last edited by a moderator:
Back