Im the king o the world

johnno15

GP Guru Wannabe
I have just bought myself a panasonic q of ebay and I just felt like bragging :D Has anyone else on the board got one as I have a few questions ;)

i've always wanted one of those, but never had the money :(

I got mine quite cheap a snip at £240 the main differences are that this plays dvds and vcds also it looks like something adult and not child like like the normal cube and it was only made on a limited run making it a very desirable and soon collectable item :D

<_< shit, id love one of those but could never justify the amount that they cost. i think ill wait till the next generation consoles come out then buy myself a regular gamecube.

Yes but you can justify the price because when you come round to selling it it will be worth more than you paid ;)

congrats!!!

my roommate has one, very cool

this is how i felt when i got my gp32.....until everyone in my dorm got one :rolleyes:

Yeah it does but it dont matter to me cause i can play the games using freeloader and the dvd plays region 2 same as the uk :lol:

£240 That sounds Too much for what it is..... Why not just buy a normal Game Cube for £70 New and a DVD Player for £30 New ???

Becuae the panasonic q is a very desirable console and ive been trying to get hold of one for ages and now i finnally have :D

You almost got me then maybe if you wait till ive finished masturbating furiously in front of the beutifull thing you might have a chance ;)

this is how i felt when i got my gp32.....until everyone in my dorm got one :rolleyes:
For Christmas, ask Santa for a few RF Wireless units for you and a couple friends. Then download Jump and Bump and have a dorm tournament. Just a thought!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back