Question I Got About An Ebay Auction Item

speedmike

I'm gonna turn it back and run it again
Website
www.zanman.com
Alright, I have a N64 Bio sensor and Tetris 64 lot up for sale on eBay. I have the auction starting at 50 USD. I am actually losing out on this if it sells at that price. I don't really care however because I thought it was the lamest game I have ever gotten for my 64. I didn't even want to keep it for it's collector value, but that is another story.

So, anyways... I decided to check out my eBay just to see if there are any watchers / bids. I then see I have a message from a eBay user w/ 0 feedback. This is the question that he had wrote to me:

Q: I would like to negotiate a deal for your bio sensor and bio tetris game. It would appear that no one else has yet expressed interest in the purchase or 'bidding' on this rather, shall we say, obsolete component part and particular game. I would like to negotiate a trade on behalf of my esteemed benefactor "Tetrina". She is willing to put twenty dollars and a pair of panties on the table in exchange for the aforementioned items. If you are interested, be advized "Tetrina" is not fat, and so her panties are not usable as a sail or parachute. please, in good faith and good humor contact me back if this proposal meets your fancy. yours, very truly,

I laughed my ass off when I read it. Has anyone else ever gotten any weird crazy questions on eBay?

I say go for it!

Somebody once asked a friend of mine if they could trade him a bunch of cookware for a guitar he was selling, but that's not quite as humorous as that :p

speedmike said:
Q: I would like to negotiate a deal for your bio sensor and bio tetris game. It would appear that no one else has yet expressed interest in the purchase or 'bidding' on this rather, shall we say, obsolete component part and particular game. I would like to negotiate a trade on behalf of my esteemed benefactor "Tetrina". She is willing to put twenty dollars and a pair of panties on the table in exchange for the aforementioned items. If you are interested, be advized "Tetrina" is not fat, and so her panties are not usable as a sail or parachute. please, in good faith and good humor contact me back if this proposal meets your fancy. yours, very truly,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back