I'm back-ish

pokitfoxx

Hey all

How's life? Im an original backer and preorderer, pandora # 1001 :)

2 years ago I put my pandora away due to the ptod and left bumper being busted.

Today in school a student was looking at the open pandora and I told him I have 1, after his jaw dropped, we started talking about it and I quickly got excited about pulling it out and fiddling with it again.

After flashing the os to the newest version I remembered tv out cables. My question for you fine folk that still lurk these threads is what are my options for LCD and TV-out cables? I require both and am not savvy enough to make my own.

I miss the community and am glad ED, and crew, has kept the dream alive!

Thanks guys

The LCD cable is more robust than the first batch ones, I was a victim as well and needed mine replaced.. You could attempt to replace it yourself by ordering it from ED's shop: https://www.dragonbox.de/en/pandora/153-case-replacement-parts.html

I'd suggest to RMA it if you don't feel comfortable replacing it, it is a difficult procedure.

If you pre-ordered a TV-Out with Craig I'm not sure how that works out now that he disappeared.. but cables are in stock: https://www.dragonbox.de/en/pandora/119-pandora-tv-out-cable.html 

Why thank you good sir/maam!

I'm afraid I had a plan to ship it in and get it replaced....a loooong time ago, I'll have to see if I can scrounge up the $$ to get it sent there. I did preorder a tv out cable and when I send it in to ED I'll ask him about it.

Thanks a lot my genderless friend your words have ignited my excitement for this awesome machine.

Today in school a student was looking at the open pandora and I told him I have 1, after his jaw dropped, we started talking about it and I quickly got excited about pulling it out and fiddling with it again.
I get asked about mine almost weekly, and usually the person asking really likes the idea.  I am not sure if ED has seen any additional sales because of me.  I usually also mention the Pyra since most of these people are IT or gadget types, and figure they might also be interested in a new and improved one if they find the specs of the Pandora line a bit lacking.  Sometimes I don't have a lot of time to go into detail, but I try to give a brief overview of the capabilities.  Most initially think it is a DS, obviously, but when they see the keyboard and whatever I am using it for, which never seems to be games when this happens, it gets their attention.

Thanks a lot my genderless friend
HA!

Sorry I didn't mention the guy at school was looking at the site and I didn't have it with me

Last edited by a moderator:
Back