If You Have Just Bought A Gp2x Come Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuNtRiX

Still Fresh
hi i need help i am thinking of buying a GP2X but i dont know weather its worth it.It sounds like it is but i just wanted to know what other people thought about it.

Thanks :D :rolleyes: B) :) :lol: gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console gp32_console :p

lintsniffer posted on May 28 2006 at 06:38 PM said:
Well if its cloudy or rainy its nice, but otherwise I like to go outside an play hopscotch.
lol you're terrible

edit: Do a search. im too tired and busy to re-answer the same question that has been addressed 3+ times already :)

Last edited by a moderator:
In all seriousness, I just bought one, so I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you can figure out my answer. Do you like roms? Do you go to school? Do you want to watch movies in your boring History class? Ok get one.

Neo Child posted on May 28 2006 at 05:44 PM said:
Lets look at the facts here.
Your thinking of buying a GP2X.
You register on a forum solely dedicated to the machine (and others in the range)
And you ask people if it's worth it.

1+1=3 AMIRITE?!?!!1

(buy one)
ya rly laWl kthnx bai kekekekekekkekekekekek ^_^

Neo Child posted on May 28 2006 at 11:44 PM said:
You register on a forum solely dedicated to the machine (and others in the range)

1+1=3 AMIRITE?!?!!1

(buy one)

dude i just want to know if its worth getting i dont want to waste £124.99 :D gp32_console

lintsniffer posted on May 28 2006 at 11:45 PM said:
Neo Child posted on May 28 2006 at 05:44 PM said:

1+1=3 AMIRITE?!?!!1

(buy one)
ya rly laWl kthnx bai kekekekekekkekekekekek ^_^

cya ;)

dude i just want to know if its worth getting i dont want to waste £124.99 :D gp32_console

Well if you read my highly intricate and informative post you'd realise that there was a hint - "Buy one". Bear in mind you'll nead to whap down some extra dough for an SD card unless you want a lightweight brick. But it's really good for all the emus + homebrew crap thats going on.

Reccomended 2GB card for £27 - http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/104113

GuNtRiX, after that ps2 response, i declare you not worthy of this system. Now go away, its not for you.

PSyMastR posted on May 29 2006 at 12:04 AM said:
GuNtRiX, after that ps2 response, i declare you not worthy of this system. Now go away, its not for you.

Pretty much to be honest. You'd much prefer the PSP because it has 'real'* games.

(*gangster based)

As someone once said, "The unwashed masses are not worthy of this device"

It's not that we think the xbox is teh pwnzor, just for your information, it's the fact that you would even reply to that with such an idiotic response.

Although I just made that comment at the top, we should try to stay away from elitism, even though we are the best ;)

edit
Pretty much to be honest. You'd much prefer the PSP because it has 'real'* games.

(*gangster based)

This needs to be a signature.

PSyMastR posted on May 28 2006 at 07:04 PM said:
since when have you believed an xbox is better than a ps2? :huh:

lintsniffer posted on May 29 2006 at 12:06 AM said:
As someone once said, "The unwashed masses are not worthy of this device"

It's not that we think the xbox is teh pwnzor, just for your information, it's the fact that you would even reply to that with such an idiotic response.

Although I just made that comment at the top, we should try to stay away from elitism, even though we are the best ;)

edit

(*gangster based)

This needs to be a signature.

*chuckle* Heh, it feels nice to be welcomed like this to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back