If You Have Just Bought A Gp2x Come Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
GuNtRiX posted on May 29 2006 at 12:11 AM said:
well i have had a ps2 for over 6 years now and ive had no trouble with it

That's not the damned point!! *cue mass amount of rolling smileys*

Edit: You've had the PS2 for over 6 years? It was released November 24th 2000 in Europe, therefore nullifying your comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
"In other related news, a DEA raid at the residence of famous rapper 50 cent has turned up 40 kilos of Marijuana, 2 kilos of crack cocaine, and 800,000 copies of 50 cent: bulletproof."

And guntrix, it's the fact that you even replied to that xbox/ps2 comment with that answer than makes you deserving of a trout-slapping.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 28 2006 at 07:07 PM said:
PSyMastR posted on May 28 2006 at 07:04 PM said:
GuNtRiX, after that ps2 response, i declare you not worthy of this system. Now go away, its not for you.
since when have you believed an xbox is better than a ps2? :huh:
I have never believed that, Im talking about I told him its stupid to goto a site built around fanboys of a system and ask if its good, then I used IGN's team xbox fanboy site as an example, he responded with ps2 is better. If he couldn't use common sence to figure out what 2 posters before me and I said, then there is no way he is going to be fit for this system.

Such a simple question - complemented by such complex, irrelevant answers :( Lesson learned: Go independent research!! :p

- Alex

This thread turned into the base of the guntrix spam advanced warning center. We go out in the field and then come back here after a long days work for a little package of those goldfish crackers and bottles of water.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on May 28 2006 at 11:07 PM said:
PSyMastR posted on May 28 2006 at 07:04 PM said:
GuNtRiX, after that ps2 response, i declare you not worthy of this system. Now go away, its not for you.
since when have you believed an xbox is better than a ps2? :huh:

The xbox is better than a PS2 power and graphics wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back