If I Ordered It Now When Should It Arrive

R.B

I am thinking of replacing my PSP and DSi XL with a Pandora and I was wondering if I ordered it now when should it arrive?

you can't order now the next batch will be available on october (if no problem) then you could get yours october/november

The preorders for the second batch have begun a few days ago, so yes, you can order a Pandora.
More info on it here

It has been stated that shipping of the second batch might start in October and as of now this is definitly possible - presuming everything goes as planned/imagined. It's just that until now, very few things have gone according to plan...

And BTW Red Baron, i thought you were not going to sell your PSP and DS? Though of course getting a Pandora seems like a smart thing, if you preorder now, you'll probably get it in time so you can sell it to buy a 3DS.

The delivery of the parts for batch 2 is still October (I got an update last week), so it's looking pretty good this time.

Just trying to get 4000 built and shipping before Christmas will be a fun challenge, but we hope the changes and tweaks to the assembly line will make 100+ units a day possible.

craigix said:
Gruntfuggly said:
So as a 3900+, I really shouldn't expect it before christmas? :(

???

I think that he's referring to this, Craig:

Just trying to get 4000 built and shipping before Christmas will be a fun challenge

Which (on first glance) appears to be the first batch. But we all know you meant the second batch, as the first will be finished by October, all being well. Might want to clarify that a little; you know what we're like.

D.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting worrying - not that I will not get my Pandora it's just when!

I ordered 2 days after the start of the first batch pre orders - I tried to order straight away but it would not let me!

So 2 days has cost me so far 3 months - I am going to wait to the bitter end but for someone who orders now just be prepared to wait - it will definately not be as long as I have had to wait!

Wish I had been able to order when I wanted but you live and learn!!!!

craigix said:
The delivery of the parts for batch 2 is still October (I got an update last week), so it's looking pretty good this time.

Just trying to get 4000 built and shipping before Christmas will be a fun challenge, but we hope the changes and tweaks to the assembly line will make 100+ units a day possible.

*sigh* Christmas is so last year.

Dunny said:
Just trying to get 4000 built and shipping before Christmas will be a fun challenge

Which (on first glance) appears to be the first batch. But we all know you meant the second batch, as the first will be finished by October, all being well. Might want to clarify that a little; you know what we're like.

D.

Yes, thanks for that, it was referring to the second 4000. The 4000 we intend to start building in October.

humor
I year ago I also read about Oct. Then about Xmas 2009.

Better tell us exact number of devices have been sent.
And how many OPT can send per week in future.

iprice said:
If you ordered now, how long would it take till you cancel?

Nah, the real question is how long it would be until you sell it on eBay.
Hay don't knock it, I am disabled and on my back 24-7 boredom is my biggest enemy next to pain, the only excitement is when I buy and sell thing's on eBay when I am board with them, it doesn't matter to me if I buy the same item again and sell it, it relieves the boredom

Back