I Want But Cant Find A Chrome Gba Sp Replacement Shell.

If google turns up nothing, the next best place to find a shell replacement for your Gameboy is ofcourse the GP32x boards..?

ps: i got tons of hits on ebay, including chrome

Hmm... It is quite blrilliant idea to put gp2x hardware into gba sp shell

Viking said:
I see no chrome, only silver!

I want a mirror finish. )^=
Have you ever thought that a chrome shell for the gba does not exist, Or one has never been made ?.
Have you ever seen a chrome gba shell anywhere ?.
Maybe you are asking for the impossible ?.

Oh, You could always place this over you existing gba shell, If your search for a chrome (mirrored) shell is unsuccessful. :)

foil.jpg

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
chromed plastic isn't all that scratch-resistant. in a week you'd have something really super crappy. even on steel, chrome plating comes off quite easily.

plus, i can see it being really weird to hold, almost "sticky". although, the rough finish on the back of the psp makes it really slippery, so maybe that's a good thing.

maybe you could get one of the silver-colored shells and buff it to a shine. quite a bit of work getting all those little corners though :D

edit: the skins that lurkio linked to are a good idea, and probably the closest you're going to reasonably get. welcome to fingerprint city though.

rokdcasbah said:
chromed plastic isn't all that scratch-resistant. in a week you'd have something really super crappy. even on steel, chrome plating comes off quite easily.

plus, i can see it being really weird to hold, almost "sticky". although, the rough finish on the back of the psp makes it really slippery, so maybe that's a good thing.

maybe you could get one of the silver-colored shells and buff it to a shine. quite a bit of work getting all those little corners though :D

edit: the skins that lurkio linked to are a good idea, and probably the closest you're going to reasonably get. welcome to fingerprint city though.
Well skins suck! :p

I know I saw a see-through shell before anyone know where it was? :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back