Backlit Gba Sp Comes Out Along With The Micro!!

rabbits with hats posted on Oct 10 2005 at 03:38 PM said:
I think Leave luck to heaven know what thay are doing making the new sp. They have made little mistakes in the past. The only one I can think of is giving a walkman company called Tokyo Telecommunications Engineering Co. the idea to make the PlayStation.

No, that was a good idea because it kicked Nintendo off of their stupid fuckin throne where they no longer belonged.
Didn't Sega do that

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah! Damn Sony and Microsoft for allowing you to play discs other than games on their systems! They should be locked so the only thing you can play is games, thus forcing you to buy other shit. You know, the fact that the PS2 also plays DVDs is one of the reasons I got it in the first place. My parents wanted to buy this stupid expensive DVD player/VCR, and I told them about the PS2. They ended up buying the PS2 and a cheap VCR for at least 100 bucks less... But hey, that's a bad thing. I don't like to save money. I also just love it when a company goes out of their way to make it inconvenient for me to do something that I should be able to do.

But wait a minute... The GP32 can also play music and movies... so why is it okay for their game system to do it if it's not for Sony or Microsoft? Hmm... I smell hipocracy and idiocy...

Shut. Up.

I smell hipocracy and idiocy

So do I. For what looks like a fan of one of the best Ninty rpg's you do seem to hate them some what?

And the N64 console did not deserve to lose out to the less powerful console that is the "PLAY-STAY-TION!!!!" quote from PLAY mag (sheeet PS fanboi mag)

No, that was a good idea because it kicked Nintendo off of their stupid fuckin throne where they no longer belonged.

And as far as I care $ony can have the throne of stupid and fuckin. As they have earned it.

No, not as far as I know. From my experiences with the SNES and Genesis, the SNES version of the games that came out for both system was usually better in some way. A lot of times it looked or sounded better, or it would have some feature that the Genesis version didn't have. As far as I can tell, the SNES and the genesis did equally well, or the SNES did better. And if that's not the case, then I don't know why or how, but I never heard about it. the NES was definitely more successful than the sega master system, at least around here, it was. And I only ever knew one person who had a dreamcast and 1 person who had a saturn and sega cd(the guy had both the saturn and the cd, but I never knew anyone else who had either... and I never knew anybody with a 32x or whatever that thing was called... the add-on for the genesis). Nintendo dominated until the Sony Playstation came out, but they don't anymore, which is good for me because after the NES, Nintendo's been going downhill in terms of how good their games are, which I'm basing on my own opinion. The SNES was okay, but it didn't have as many games I liked, and the ones it had that I did like weren't as good as a lot of my favorite NES games... That's why the NES is still my favorite system ever. And the Sony Playstation is a close 2nd.

I point out your stupidity, and all you can say is "shut up." Wow, you're awesome at arguing. By the way... Chrono Trigger isn't Nintendo's RPG, you moron. It's SQUARESOFT's. And my favorite system ever is the NES... I hate Nintendo the company because they keep getting worse and coming out with more retarded bullshit, claiming they're innovative, while recycling the same old mario/zelda/donkey kong/pokemon shit, and I'm sick of it. But what they're doing now can't change what they did in the past, and I had the most fun with my NES. So naturally it's my favorite system.

Oh yeah, Sony's so stupid... That's why they were the ones who decided to bail halfway thru an add-on project for one of their systems that was made with the help of another company who decided to continue that project by themselves after Sony bailed, which turned out to be a very stupid decision because that project ended up being much more successful than the one Sony decided to start working on after bailing... oh wait.......................................................................

By the way, Nintendo is also hypocritical as fuck... In their press conference, they say "you know, our competitors keep giving you numbers... Numbers don't matter... so here are some of our own numbers which are supposed to impress you, despite the fact that we just said numbers are important... HYPOCRACY IS FUN!!"

And that's another reason why they piss me the hell off...

Oh yeah, I'm really sounding desperate... You're the one asking to end it, so obviously YOU'RE the one who's desperate. Otherwise you wouldn't be asking me to end it.

However, I don't really care... if you want to end it, then fine, let's end it... but you know damn well i'm not desperate. I could sit here and argue all day if I had to.

Wow, so this forum isn't immune to the craziness that infests the PSP kiddy forums at all ;)

The irony here is, all this argument about which big corporate handheld is or isn't more innovative and how one or the other isn't and thus is worth flaming each other over.

Come on, is there one innovative thing about the GP32? Going by the arguments here you could say it's a cheap knock off of the GBA or something.

Oh yeah, it's the open source homebrewer's platform. Except it wasn't originally and only became that because of the support homebrewers gave it and possibly the fact that it wasn't successful enough on a global scale to bother enforcing any big corporate style licensing.

I dunno, just pointing out how damn silly this kind of thread is when we're all devotees of a platform that in many ways is inferior to the GBA, the Zodiac, the Gizmondo, the PSP or the DS.

Does anyone really give a damn? The GP32 is a great lil gadget that we all have the freedom to do with what we will and it's great because of that.

The GP2X even, it's major point for me over say the PSP is that it's an open platform. I can imagine the man on the street seeing the GP2X and thinking it's a cheap knock off of the PSP concept. I'm not saying that, I'm just saying, hell, are we here to one up each over about who's got the biggest FPU or are we here to get on with keeping the GP32 rolling along and making the GP2X a success?

The mainstream handhelds all have their advantages and disadvantages or most of us wouldn't even be here.

Seems like what's really needed here is a forum where ppl can just take their frustrations out on each other in the name of WTF who cares.

Ah, now I feel better.

<passes the napalm>

Hmmm, I regret posting this already. :ph34r:

By the way, Nintendo is also hypocritical as fuck... In their press conference, they say "you know, our competitors keep giving you numbers... Numbers don't matter... so here are some of our own numbers which are supposed to impress you, despite the fact that we just said numbers are important... HYPOCRACY IS FUN!!"
I'm finding this hard to believe.

Well that's obviously not a direct quote, but that's basically what they said. They complained about sony "rattling off numbers," I think they said... something like that... And then no more than 5 or 10 minutes after complaining about others "rattling off numbers" and saying that the numbers don't matter, they start telling us how many games they've sold and some other crap that I don't remember. I don't care if you're a nintendo fanboy or not. You know damn well that it's hypocritical and stupid.

"I may be four but I am not the moron."

Yeah, because anything said by a Nintendo fanboy in these forums is 100% fact, right? First of all... I wasn't bashing Nintendo. Rabbits With Hats was bashing Sony and Microsoft for a retarded reason(it's especially retarded, considering how he's not bitching about the GP32 having the exact same "special" features that the PS2 and X-Box have. That's called a double standard, and it's fuckin stupid). I came here to defend Sony and Microsoft because it only makes sense that their systems play CDs and DVDs. Obviously you ARE the moron because I was never even bashing Nintendo in the first place. And I'm still not "bashing" them. The only reason I started saying anything about Nintendo at all is because you said that it was hypocritical of me to like a game made by SQUARESOFT while hating Nintendo, even though it isn't because Nintendo didn't make the damn game... so I decided to explain...

I was just saying my views when some ass hole comes along and starts cussin. He could have just said where he stands on the matter or argue politely.But no, the world is full of jockeys.

Yeah... you stated your views, and then I stated mine... Then once you heard mine, you told me to shut up. The fact that I used "bad" words doesn't make what I said impolite...

Yeah... I called Nintendo's throne fucking stupid... what the hell's your point?

"OMG!!!!!!111oneoneone HE SAID A SWEAR!!!! WAAAAAAAH!!! MOMMY, BIG BAD MAGUS MAN ON THE FORUM SAID A BAD WORD!!!! :( :( :( "

Note that it doesn't matter because that's not what your "shut up" was responding to. And if it was, then you quoted the wrong post earlier. Besides, that doesn't change the fact that before I said that, you were already holding Sony and Microsoft to a double standard.

Back