Replacement Gba Sp Case?

fishybawb

Hired Geek
Website
Visit site
Bought a GBA SP from eBay - I used to own one, but sold it years ago. Emulation wasn't cutting it, and it's my favourite commercial handheld :)

Although perfectly functioning, the outer case is a bit scratched up. I've seen a few replacements on DX and the like, but a lot of them look cheap and nasty. Could anyone recommend somewhere to get good quality ones?

Thanks.

oh well i bought the black one from dealextreme 2 times und it looks/feels like the original one. i was really surprised....for 4$ u cant go wrong....
but theres no screen-glass included and the hinges are also missing. so if ur screen and ur hinges work well, just buy the dx case

Thorax said:
oh well i bought the black one from dealextreme 2 times und it looks/feels like the original one. i was really surprised....for 4$ u cant go wrong....
but theres no screen-glass included and the hinges are also missing. so if ur screen and ur hinges work well, just buy the dx case

I somehow missed that one when I looked, the reviews are good and like you say, can't go too far wrong for 4 bux! Thanks a lot, I'll order one now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back