I Propose...

Jourdy288 said:
absolofdoom said:
Jourdy288 said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Jourdy288 said:
I know. I thought you'd like it. I had you in mind.
But regular people would be a tad... alarmed.
Why? Because it's marijuana themed? Newsflash: tons of reggae is marijuana themed. And there is nothing even remotely viral, irritating, or "so bad it's good" about a decent reggae song.
Don't get your panties in a knot, I don't really care how your brain dies, no need to get so defensive.
BTW, I came up with a nickname for you, Mr. Stoner, how cute is that?

*sigh* Is this kid for real?
No
qplz4m.jpg

In case you haven't noticed, I don't care what this guy thinks, he's just a pain in the buttocks since he refuses to lay off... If he'd like to upset me, I'm afraid he's wasting his time. I don't care.
hey dude show me that one study again that shows that marijuana kills your brain cells or has any negative effects besides producing breasts in a small amount of people or side effects from the smoke (a side effect of any smoke, not of marijuana)

Attachments

• qplz4m.jpg
    qplz4m.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 30
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey if this kid wants to be a typical "DRUGS ARE LAME I'M HIGH ON LIFE!!!" type of pre-teen, who cares. Once he becomes 3 or 4 years removed from the D.A.R.E. program he'll realize not all drugs make your brain melt and your body shake violently until blood spurts from all orifices.

By the way, most pharmaceuticals are worse for you than organically grown cannabis. I'm sure you're on adderall or something. Most kiddies are these days.

edit: you obviously haven't seen me defensive. I'm just pointing out that your choice of video illustrates just how retarded you are, since you might as well have picked any fucking song ever made and said "haha this is soooo funny just like a rickroll!!!"

Chest Rockwell said:
hey dude show me that one study again that shows that marijuana kills your brain cells or has any negative effects besides producing breasts in a small amount of people or side effects from the smoke (a side effect of any smoke, not of marijuana)
Yeah, that's the problem with marijuana; it doesn't kill enough brain cells to be useful. Alcohol is clearly much better for overall neural health.

Crunchwrap said:
The hell is wrong with you people? Obviously none of you can even come close to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMeUPFjQHc
+1

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Hey if this kid wants to be a typical "DRUGS ARE LAME I'M HIGH ON LIFE!!!" type of pre-teen, who cares. Once he becomes 3 or 4 years removed from the D.A.R.E. program he'll realize not all drugs make your brain melt and your body shake violently until blood spurts from all orifices.

By the way, most pharmaceuticals are worse for you than organically grown cannabis. I'm sure you're on adderall or something. Most kiddies are these days.

edit: you obviously haven't seen me defensive. I'm just pointing out that your choice of video illustrates just how retarded you are, since you might as well have picked any fucking song ever made and said "haha this is soooo funny just like a rickroll!!!"
A. I'm not high on life, or anything else for that matter. I just don't care for an alternative state of mind, got it?
B. I'm pretty sure that there's some sort of benefit to marijuana, but I don't think it's obtained by smoking it.
C. Adderall? Nope. I'm on no meds. And I'm with you when it comes to most pharmaceuticals, they're reaking havoc on people. A good chunk of kids "with ADHD, OMG!" are just kids that weren't paid any attention to, went wild, and got medicated. Sounds Orwellian, but it's true.
D. I find the song funny, as do loads of other people. If it fails to amuse you, boo hoo.
E. What is it you have against me :blink: Honestly, I don't remember spitting in your tea, why are you dumping arsenic in mine?
F. You're easily trolled/offended, this isn't the place for you.
G. I'm not retarded, or mentally ill for that matter.
H. You do realize that smoking weed slows you down gradually? I've met long time stoners who are dumb as the rocks they're probably named for.
I. Lastly, I don't care what you think about drugging yourself. Do what you want, I don't care.

Please leave my thread or post something worthwhile. If I've upset you in some way, I'm sorry. Will you just agree to disagree and bury the hatchet?

I think the old Never Gonna Give You Up is a great song, so comparing the two isn't really derogative.

And Jourdy: You clearly linked marijuana to brain damage, so its pretty obvious you don't know WTF you are talking about.
Well, some parents think it is better to feed misinformation to their children, lest they become sum god dang lib'rel faggot smoking pot and tninkin' they so god dang smart.

My parents didn't misinform me; I've met actual stoners with brain damage. These guys aren't hemorrhaging in their brains or bleed from the eyes, but it's obvious they don't think ahead, and they wind up doing stupid things, like getting trolled easily.
DCGM just fell for it.

Jourdy288 said:
F. You're easily trolled/offended, this isn't the place for you.

Please don't say that, you have no authority to. This is the place for dcgm, he fits here more than you :).

Also, he trolled you, not the other way round.

No, my laughing at his drug of choice freaked him out. Go figure. I got him good.

Jourdy288 said:
I've met actual stoners with brain damage.
Yawn. Perhaps. Perhaps they were just constantly stoned. Perhaps they were just stupid irresponsible fucks. I met a stoner who seemed pretty schizaphrenic to me. I also met alcoholics and videogame addicts with rooms full of garbage. That doesn't mean i cannot responsibly enjoy weed, alcohol or videogames.
I just don't care for an alternative state of mind, got it?
That's like a little boy thinking he'll always hate girls before getting his first erection.
If you don't touch alcohol, then well, you have the right to be holier than me, but if you do, just shut up about the subject, k?

A. I've got nothing against liquor, but I think getting drunk is a dumb idea.
B. No need to get vulgar, K?
C. Nope, these people weren't stoned at the time.
D. I'm sick of arguing about this nonsense, I'm not replying to anything else about drugs.

Jourdy288 said:
No, my laughing at his drug of choice freaked him out. 
What? When did he get freaked out?

Also, do you honestly think you could post such a stupid thread in these forums without getting ripped?

a. Way to link marijuana to getting trolled.
b. way to link marijuana to brain damage, when no studies have ever proven such claims. If you're high every minute of the day, yeah it starts to show in the way you act. I'm not a fan of smoking every minute of the day, because I eventually go to sleep for upwards of 15 hours. I don't like doing that, and it isn't fun.
c. loads of other people find the song funny? really?? are you sure you aren't just making up claims? I think you are!
d. your laughing at my choice of drug freaked me out? lmao what? I was merely pointing out that there isn't anything even remotely meme-ish about a basic reggae song. You obviously don't see that.
e. people will be fucking vulgar if they want.
f. alcohol kills people. marijuana does not. ever. there has never been a single case of marijuana killing someone. if you never drink in your life, great for you. if you want to be a weirdo and never have a brewski with friends, or get wasted with females, that's your prerogative.
g. way to get gang-raped by off-topic regulars.

In summary, you suck.

IF you think I suck, fine. Think what you want. I said I don't care.

Jourdy288 said:
I've met actual stoners with brain damage. These guys aren't hemorrhaging in their brains or bleed from the eyes, but it's obvious they don't think ahead, and they wind up doing stupid things
That's not brain damage, that's just stupidity from wasting too much time smoking pot instead of paying attention in school or doing anything useful.
You can get the same effect by, say, watching anime or whacking off all day. Or both.
>_>

Well, from my personal observations I can say that being stoned too often changes behaviour. People get lazy and retarded. I smoked a lot when I was younger, but I wasn't permanetly stoned. A neighbor nearly fucked up his apprenticeship, cause he was stoned all day. There are some German studies on that matter, but I'm too lazy to search.

People who put Marihuana under interest in their profile are likely more close to being retarded fucks than those who say THC has negative effects, imo.

Why would Marijuana 'change behavior' any more than alcohol? That would only be the case for irresponsible retardfucks who don't know when to stop, or young school kids who do it to be 'cool'.

It's no more addictive than alcohol, and it has fewer side effects. 

Comparing THC and alcohol doesn't make sense in this case. Comparing stoned to non-stoned would.

Back