I Propose...

Jourdy288

I heard the news that Youtube pulled the plug on the original Rickroll. That's right, kids, it's 404 time for Astley. Solution? A newer, funnier, Rickroll. Ladies and gentlemen, here it is.

Think this one's any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not quite...I need more laughs... Maybe something along these lines? I suppose that music, though, goes with sort of a more egotistical, aggressive, soul eating type thing.

Haha, got a crack out of that one, although I'm not sure if it'll be very effective...

Jourdy288 said:
I heard the news that Youtube pulled the plug on the original Rickroll. That's right, kids, it's 404 time for Astley. Solution? A newer, funnier, Rickroll. Ladies and gentlemen, here it is.

you're a fucking idiot, that song is actually good. I wouldn't mind having that video pop up in my face.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Jourdy288 said:

THENEXTRICKROLLVIDEO.FLV!!!

I wouldn't mind having that video pop up in my face.
I know. I thought you'd like it. I had you in mind.
But regular people would be a tad... alarmed.

atomicthumbs said:
http://trololololololololololo.com/
That thing... it... it ate a small portion of my soul... and amused me slightly... KILL IT WITH FIRE!!
Zuko_Firebending_by_Azulera.jpg

Attachments

• Zuko_Firebending_by_Azulera.jpg
    Zuko_Firebending_by_Azulera.jpg
    669.3 KB · Views: 39
The hell is wrong with you people? Obviously none of you can even come close to this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMeUPFjQHc

Jourdy288 said:
Why? Because it's marijuana themed? Newsflash: tons of reggae is marijuana themed. And there is nothing even remotely viral, irritating, or "so bad it's good" about a decent reggae song.

I maintain, you're a fucking idiot.

quote said:
Only death threats get you banned. :p
He's gonna need to be a bit more vicious.
Oh you mean like, "I'll rip off your head and shit down your neck."
Also, The Duke approves of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoVfiw6SqoM#t=0m8s

Keep in mind that it has to roll off the tongue just as well as Rickroll'd.

Jourdy288 said:
Why? Because it's marijuana themed? Newsflash: tons of reggae is marijuana themed. And there is nothing even remotely viral, irritating, or "so bad it's good" about a decent reggae song.
Don't get your panties in a knot, I don't really care how your brain dies, no need to get so defensive.
BTW, I came up with a nickname for you, Mr. Stoner, how cute is that?

Jourdy288 said:
Jourdy288 said:
Don't get your panties in a knot, I don't really care how your brain dies, no need to get so defensive.

*sigh* Is this kid for real?

absolofdoom said:
Jourdy288 said:
Jourdy288 said:

*sigh* Is this kid for real?
No
qplz4m.jpg

In case you haven't noticed, I don't care what this guy thinks, he's just a pain in the buttocks since he refuses to lay off... If he'd like to upset me, I'm afraid he's wasting his time. I don't care.

Attachments

• qplz4m.jpg
    qplz4m.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 38
Back