I Need A Gp2x F200 Replacement Screen?

NeuTek

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Hi, I asked a long time ago but there was no answer and i also asked EvilDragon and gbax and had no luck.

Just wondering if anyone has found a source for GP2X F200 replacement screens or have a broken GP2X F200 with a working screen.

Maybe someone can suggest a way i could use my GP2X F100 Screen as a replacement as that one is now bricked. I dont mind loosing out on the touchscreen.

Many thanks in advanced for any responses.

NeuTek said:
Hi, I asked a long time ago but there was no answer and i also asked EvilDragon and gbax and had no luck.

Just wondering if anyone has found a source for GP2X F200 replacement screens or have a broken GP2X F200 with a working screen.

Maybe someone can suggest a way i could use my GP2X F100 Screen as a replacement as that one is now bricked. I dont mind loosing out on the touchscreen.

Your only option is probably to find a spare F200 screen somewhere from a used F200, mostly likely ebay.
Highly doubt that you can use an F100 screen, pins are most likely very different, connector may not even be the same.
Main problem is that the gp2x is not being produced anymore, so I doubt many of the stores have stock and its probably not cost effective to just sell the screen's. I dont think they get spare parts but only whole units.

Last edited by a moderator:
'Pickle' said:
'NeuTek' said:

Your only option is probably to find a spare F200 screen somewhere from a used F200, mostly likely ebay.
Highly doubt that you can use an F100 screen, pins are most likely very different, connector may not even be the same.
Main problem is that the gp2x is not being produced anymore, so I doubt many of the stores have stock and its probably not cost effective to just sell the screen's. I dont think they get spare parts but only whole units.

Even if you find them, by the time you get done paying for the screen + shipping + your time, you might actually be better off finding a used gp2x on ebay or something.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back