I Hate Skool!!

Freelance games journalist, working for Nintendo....you're all living in a fucking dream world, at best I will be a desk jockey, at very best a brick layer.

BTW: School is fucking brilliant.

Lol my school has 1 out of every 4 girls pregneant or with a child......so you can just imagine the education.

Well i plan on being a Film Director (i know i will probably never be as good as spielberg) but hey whatever.

Or i'd like to be a video game artist, i am taking a class on video game design and programing but the teacher is so fucking stupid it's not worth it to stay. (the only reason why i didn't move is because of the class but i hate the class)

they are kinda big dreams but the film one i could do on the side of another job, just do independent films.

Freelance games journalist, working for Nintendo....

lol i wondered if i was the only one that read that

If you know your sources and have an assertive state of mind almost anything is possible. BTW the way I've worded the Nintendo part should have interpreted the opinion of a small chance of that actually happening [ex:"I'm gonna *try* to join Nintendo or something. Or just continue what I was doing...", "High hopes... :p "].

Lol my school has 1 out of every 4 girls pregneant or with a child......so you can just imagine the education.

Heh, same here...
Plus 24 out of 25 of the people at my skool are preps, the rest are either rednecks, goth posers, skater posers, wiggers, klowns [people who like ICP and are somewhat a cross of goth and wigger], klown posers, geeks, and a few people who don't fall under any of those. I'm kinda of a mix of an anti-social dropout [do just enough work to pass a class which isn't much since we REALLY ARE in all of our classes reviewing the same stuff we've learned last year, the year before that, and the year before that], a raver, goth, a klown, a geek [since I can ace any test I get and have a basic knowledge of computers, that makes me a geek in Tennesse's standards], and a yankee [wait, I AM a yankee... fucking rednecks...].

But goddamn, I hate sterotyping myself like this, but I did it so no one would ask a stupid-ass question like "so what category do YOU fall under? :lol: ". Fuck anyone who would ask that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Our school is very preppy, and anyone who tries to deviate is just covering up their preppiness. Me, I'm just a skater poser I guess, but I don't wear "skater" clothes. Maybe I'm an emo poser, but I don't really care about music, and I'm definitely not depressed. I'd like to think that other people percieve me as "my own person," different from the rest, but who knows what other people think about me.

Freelance games journalist, working for Nintendo....you're all living in a fucking dream world, at best I will be a desk jockey, at very best a brick layer.

BTW: School is fucking brilliant.
well, you have fun with that....

Freelance games journalist, working for Nintendo....

lol i wondered if i was the only one that read that
freelance journalism isnt that hard to get into... not like nintendo. i'd stay where i am, its not like i'd wanna move to madagascar or anything. i know the pay blows but whatever ;)

Oh yeah, more things about my skool I hate...

The computer's site block is so bad, it won't let you view any pictures, and i'm suprised I can go to this site as it is, ROTC nazis are walking around everywhere [if you don't know what ROTC is its Reserve Officer's Training Core, in other words, it trains you for the Army, Navy, or Air Force], we have a pep rally or a play every week in which you have to pay $3 in or else you have to do mandatory work, they take you to court if you miss 10 or more days [even if they're excused abcenses, unless you're dead or in the hospital], you have to pay money to go into 95% of the classes [smallest I've seen was $10], they send out notes and stuff to your parents like crazy, we have a barbed wire fence [say its for protection which I know is bullshit since the fence points towards the skool], and you can get expelled or permanently kicked out if you've done something bad and the principals don't like you [ex: one prepy kid got caught for bringing [ spam word ] to skool and got 2 days OSS, and a klown was also caught for pills [note that it was medication] and was expelled and taken to court].
Middle/Intermiddiate/secondary skools almost always suck more too...

P.S. : hey thecheat, they do have a say of what your hair is like, its fucking Knox County, and the Governor or whatever the hell he is is like an 80 year-old old timer. Skateboarding is banned for example [someone tried to open a skate park and the governor closed it down in like a month], taxes are almost 9% [i think its 8.75%], and their method of advertising during election time is to look on their opponent's record and find anything bad they did then send out fliers to every house telling all about it.

Oh yeah, more things about my skool I hate...

The computer's site block is so bad, it won't let you view any pictures, and i'm suprised I can go to this site as it is, ROTC nazis are walking around everywhere [if you don't know what ROTC is its Reserve Officer's Training Core, in other words, it trains you for the Army, Navy, or Air Force], we have a pep rally or a play every week in which you have to pay $3 in or else you have to do mandatory work, they take you to court if you miss 10 or more days [even if they're excused abcenses, unless you're dead or in the hospital], you have to pay money to go into 95% of the classes [smallest I've seen was $10], they send out notes and stuff to your parents like crazy, we have a barbed wire fence [say its for protection which I know is bullshit since the fence points towards the skool], and you can get expelled or permanently kicked out if you've done something bad and the principals don't like you [ex: one prepy kid got caught for bringing [ spam word ] to skool and got 2 days OSS, and a klown was also caught for pills [note that it was medication] and was expelled and taken to court].
Middle/Intermiddiate/secondary skools almost always suck more too...

P.S. : hey thecheat, they do have a say of what your hair is like, its fucking Knox County, and the Governor or whatever the hell he is is like an 80 year-old old timer. Skateboarding is banned for example [someone tried to open a skate park and the governor closed it down in like a month], taxes are almost 9% [i think its 8.75%], and their method of advertising during election time is to look on their opponent's record and find anything bad they did then send out fliers to every house telling all about it.
i have a say, they cant do shit about it.
HOW THE HELL CAN THEY BAN SKATEBOARDING? those fuckers...
my school is fairly lax i guess when it comes to meds. i have my insulin and they dont care, even tho it is a needle. i guess our school is a lot better than most.

HEY! you said ROTC Nazi... the name of my band right now is ROTCNOTC (pronounced rotzee notzee)... :ph34r: weird

good lord, that all makes me appreciate my school even more. While there is a filter (which recently blocked gp32x :angry: :( ) it's not so bad that you can't see any pictures. You can not obly drink, but usually eat in class. When there is a pepfest (about once a month) it's usually at the end of the day and you can leave if you want. One thing I don't care for is that you can't go out to lunch, you have to eat at the cafeteria, with the exception of finals (last 2 days of each term) for Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. No dress code, you just can't have anything inappropriate or too revealing. Finally, the classes are awesome. I'm taking classes such as photography, computer software, web page design (hopefully that will be my career) aviation, graphic design, electronics, and still the basics, such as English, math, history, etc.

hmm
apparently i didn't read this thread carefully enough
i thought this was a bitch about how much work you have to do

i'm sorry
no wonder there are school shootings

P.S.: If you haven't figured it out I also hate America. I'm moving to:
1. Japan
2. Germany
or
3. UK

the US ain't as damn great as it says it is...

Yeah the US i think sucks, and it's true they make all these things to "make it better" but it makes it worse. I mean you can get sued for staring at someone. not like i'm gonna kill you or rape you stare but just a stare to see who they are in fact they can sue you for just about living. Also i hate the political shit. especially what our school says. it's a bunch of wannabe democrats who know shit about politics, diss bush (oh man you don't even know how much that pisses me off. i hate it when they diss bush when they know nothing about him. i'm not saying i support him. but it's like get your facts straight) when they just copy their parents. the only person i think should be talking about politics is thecheat cause he at least knows stuff about it. the only time he should shut up is when he talks about how stupid bush is. By the way i want to move to Australia ro Japan or the UK. which leads to my other point. the past few weeks before election my school pissed so off i wanted to kill myself literally i was think about jumping off my roof or the freeway overpass. All they did was diss bush. and when he got elected they were like, "Oh no i'm gonna move my shitty ass to Australia or Japan or Canada." ok maybe there were some changes made to the quote. and i was like. "No don't move to Australia, I'm moving there to get away from people like you." the other thing is how the hell are they gonna move Australia you have to 17, Canada 18, UK 16. when most of them are 14 turning 15. so even when they are whining about bush being in office none of the "bad stuff" he's doing is gonna have effect on them because they turn 18 when he's out of office. the only people who should worry are juniors and seniors and maybe sophmores (which i am). So i hate our school because of all the wannabe politicians who know nothing but what their narrow minded parents tell them and say all these dreams of grander when not of it matters. I mean yes i said i wan to move to Australia but not right away once i get enough money i will which maybe 2 years maybe 20 who knows but i'm leaving this country and the i quote "American Idiots". so now you can flame me.

hmm
apparently i didn't read this thread carefully enough
i thought this was a bitch about how much work you have to do

i'm sorry
no wonder there are school shootings
I guess you can bitch about work or what work you do, since not everybody goes to skool...

gp32_console

Americans moving to Britain. I knew the pilgrims would come back eventually ;)

Just don't bring Bush back. Drop him off in France or something.
You calling me a pilgrim?!?
ugh... whatever... <_<
But ya, almost any country that you won't find people dub as crap is probably better than the US, but than again there might be alot of people that call Britan crap there... but the US does suck more than Britan ever will in the next 100 years or so...

Ok, if they are going transatlantic they cant really drop him off in france, Ireland will do fine tho

and trust me you DONT wanna live in Japan, I recently went there for 2 weeks (knowing a fair bit of Japanese) and was really frustarted. Everything moves too fast to learn and its just generally misenterpreted by Japanese wannabees

Also I feel i fall under what we call dregs over here, which are basically the poeple who dont fit into any of these:

Townie
Chav
Sports
Skaters
Goths

(townie and sports usuall fal under same catagory)

also there are no geeks in college because all the people who refer to them as geeks were too thick to get into college

Back