I Hate Alma...

evol

ive been playing ninjagaiden on xbox for 4 days. i stuck on the megasuperevilmonsterdemonbitch ALMA

i hate her.
anyone care to explain how im supposed to beat her ? my current stategy is flying swallow+ blade of nirtiri

and also share the most disturbing boss you encountered

evol said:
ive been playing ninjagaiden on xbox for 4 days. i stuck on the megasuperevilmonsterdemonbitch ALMA

i hate her.
anyone care to explain how im supposed to beat her ? my current stategy is flying swallow+ blade of nirtiri

Seymore Flux gave me sleepless nights...

Last edited by a moderator:
wolly wotsit said:
Seymore Flux gave me sleepless nights...
During my first playthrough, I killed him in three turns. Imagine my surprise, I was expecting this big bad boss and then he turns out to be a real wimp.

XIGA from Radiant Silvergun is probably the most disturbing (as far as it goes) boss I've ever encountered. The whole "BE PRAYING" doesn't help either.

evol said:

i hate her.

urg, thanks for reminding me about her ;) I got stuck on her a couple of months ago and ended up just giving up on the game :p If you find a strategy that works I might have to nick it and try it myself...

Edit, just found this site. Maybe the videos on this page will be useful.

the bitch is DEAD ohh i never imagined i would see this day. (i heard i will face her again but thats another problem.)
flying swallow+blade of nirtirri tactic worked with 3 minor additions

1.run like hell (learn how to dodge ALL of her attacks)
2.easy does it (when shes down from swallow attack hit her with one combo)
3. goto 1

Back