I Got Gpsp (gba) Running With Sound!

Zodttd - any chance you could let us know (in advance mabye) what games you managed to get to work with the emulator? So that users can prepare for the glorious first release?

Umm... it's usually users that test compatibility, not the developer...

Yeah I know, and I look forward to testing and feeding back. Just that he mentioned previously in this thread that about 1/4 of the games he tried worked fine.

It would just be nice to be able to throw something at it and play straight away rather than try and try to find a game that works.

I'm on the edge of my seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read this thread and only I can say one thing... GREAT!!!

what are the best gba games?

I got a gb micro with the following games: advance wars 2, gunstar future heroes, yoshi's island, metal slug, excite bike, streetfighter alpha 3

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I do have a copy of Payback

what do you guys recommend?

YAHOUU !

I'm anxious to see GBA Games on my Gp2x.. I think this will make me a little far from my DS for some time :D

It'd be cool, if when the savestate will be supported, that those use the same format as VisualBoyAdvance, so will be compatible with my G6 Lite and the pc emujlator :D

Anyway, Waiting the first release
HAIL TO ZODTTD
paxl13

I have read this thread and only I can say one thing... GREAT!!!

what are the best gba games?

I got a gb micro with the following games: advance wars 2, gunstar future heroes, yoshi's island, metal slug, excite bike, streetfighter alpha 3

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I do have a copy of Payback

what do you guys recommend?
Check the other consoles forum. There was a topic about that just a little while ago.

Are there sleigh bells tinkling in the snow? Is it Christmas already? :)

This sounds great! Got to look into getting another SD card. :unsure:

Back