I Don't Get Purchasing. Please Help?

froboman

Still Fresh
Ok, so I found out about Open Pandora today, and realised I needed to buy one, then realised I had no idea how. I know I have to email someone, but pages like this: http://openpandora.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=97&Itemid=12&lang=en telling me I can pre-order some left over from the first batch. But then there's this page: http://openpandora.org/worldmap.html telling me I can't. Could someone explain what I need to do to get one of these as soon as possible? 'Cos they look rad'.

Just send them a mail and hope for the best, someone just pulled out, so you might be lucky to get one.
Edit: Mail goes to openpandorasales@gmail.com

It's not difficult, you just have to know that if you preorder now you will have to wait to early 2010. The project is now in the end, but it will take a little more to produce/assembly/send those 4000, hopefully some people will see them at december 2009.

So if i were you i would only preoder if i didn't mind the waiting, keep in mind that this is an amateur project.

froboman said:
Hey, I just learnt about these today. It's difficult
i suggest... start at the old unofficial blog, read from beginning to end http://openpandora.wordpress.com/
then the new one, beginning to end? http://pandorapress.net/

then start a thread for your infinite questions that have most likely already been answered

good luck, :)

Last edited by a moderator:
NLS said:
Craig's current estimation is christmas

He also estimated Christmas last year, and several other dates along the way!

We're really hoping that this one proves correct.

ive also just learned of this product no more than 3 weeks ago, i feel sorry for the people that have been waiting PATIENTLY for their pandoras...for those that have been waiting a whole 12 days and decided to pull out...go screw yourself

Paradox said:
When I ordered I was told expected release date is this month
that doesn't necessarily mean yours will be released, there is still the possibility of some shipping by the end of the month.

Paradox said:

When I ordered I was told the expected release date was LAST December.

Pleng said:
Paradox said:

When i ordered i was told the expected release date was March/April

Lol coudn't resist

When I ordered I was told the Pandora didn't exist.
Then I realized I had overshot my destination. B)

guizm said:
Pleng said:
Paradox said:

Lol coudn't resist
and when i ordered i was expecting it at the end of september XD.
(is this some kind of viral joke?, weren't leaving a good impression on the new members XD, kind of lure em away)

anyway i really hate when someone new ask something and is sent to eat FAQ's old Blogs and tons of wikis.
why pp cant deliver a straight answer?, is it so hard?

DroneB Dev said:
guizm said:
Pleng said:
Paradox said:

Lol coudn't resist
and when i ordered i was expecting it at the end of september XD.
(is this some kind of viral joke?, weren't leaving a good impression on the new members XD, kind of lure em away)

anyway i really hate when someone new ask something and is sent to eat FAQ's old Blogs and tons of wikis.
why pp cant deliver a straight answer?, is it so hard?

Actually, this time he was sent to the blog not to answer his question, but so that he can learn more about the current situation by reading it. I don't see anything wrong with that, honestly.

-God Ginrai

Back